Week 3 MNF: Ravens vs Chiefs (MVP vs MVP)

RavensTillIDie

MVP Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wil Win the Game?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/30/2020 at 12:30 AM

4 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Lamar you can throw the ball away lol.

TBF, it was terrible playcall. The OL has had trouble. The previous play put them in a long 3rd down situation. Calling a play that sent every target 20 yards downfield on the very next play was head-scratching.  It left Lamar with zero outs. 

This Ravens team hasn't learned how to respond to being punched in the mouth just yet. They're young, hopefully they get there; they're a  super talented and fun team to watch when they're clicking.

By contrast, Kansas City is battle tested and knows how to both deliver a haymaker and to respond to one after all of the come back wins last season. Once Baltimore can close that gap some, these should be some fun games for years to come.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

It's cause he isn't a good qb

Definitely not a great passer what so ever despite Raven fans claiming otherwise. It’s that his run game (best running QB all time) opens up easy passes for the most part. Think Khabib landing a shot on Conor. Conor is a 20x better striker, but he was worried about Khabibs Take Down. Therefore Khabib lands the easy punch. 

He’s not horrible but as a pure passer, he’s slightly below average I’d say. 

Edited by BayRaider

Just now, BayRaider said:

Definitely not a great passer what so ever despite Raven fans claiming otherwise. It’s that his run game (best running QB all time) opens up easy passes for the most part. Think Khabib landing a shot on Conor. Conor is a 20x better striker, but he was worried about Khabibs Take Down. Therefore Khabib lands the easy punch. 

He’s not horrible but as a pure passer, he’s slightly below average I’d say. 

It's not us claiming anything. The statistics all say he's a great passer. Holy **** this entire forum takes one bad game and just extrapolates when it's Lamar lol it's so sad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I love how this announcer just assumes the winner of tonight's game.is getting homefield advantage and that Baltimore is a lock for the playoffs when it's week 3... 

I was a bit baffled by this ... like what!? 

• Like 1