2021 NFL Draft Thread

@aceinthehouse I don’t know why you’re the only who can’t see how bad our offense is. It’s a crying shame where we are now as opposed to 2015-2017. We may not even beat the Giants this year unless our down 4 makes some tremendous plays, they just hung 34 on the Giants. If they score in the upper 20’s which is possible vs our defense bc the LBs and safeties aren’t good, we have no shot at winning unless our front 4 dominates as they did in week 1 vs a suspect Giants OL.

4 minutes ago, Troublez said:

Gase is under some pressure to win - I think we might have a shot #1

The Jets are worse than us, I don’t care what kind of pressure he has to win, they might go 0-16. I wouldn’t be surprised if Gregg Williams is their coach in December after Gase is fired. He should’ve never been hired their and I don’t know what in the hell their GM is doing either. He should be fired too.

My friend from WVU is from New Jersey and is a huge Jets fan, imagine actually feeling bad for him and their situation bc it’s actually worse than Washington’s!! 😱

Edited by turtle28

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

The Jets are worse than us, I don’t care what kind of pressure he has to win, they might go 0-16. I wouldn’t be surprised if Gregg Williams is their coach in December after Gase is fired. He should’ve never been hired their and I don’t know what in the hell their GM is doing either. He should be fired too.

My friend from WVU is from New Jersey and is a huge Jets fan, imagine actually feeling bad for him and their situation bc it’s actually worse than Washington’s!! 😱

Gregg Williams might get them a couple wins they wouldn't have otherwise, like Callahan did for us. 

4 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Gregg Williams might get them a couple wins they wouldn't have otherwise, like Callahan did for us. 

I don’t know how, their OL is worse than our was last year, their WRs are worse and their best running back in Frank Gore - bell him - but he’s 37 and unlike Adrian Peterson, Gore is actually looking his age.

The only hope foe them is that somehow Darnold plays like a pro bowler and their D makes a few plays but it’s unlikely. Gase is just awful, I can’t believe he was hired, I just can’t believe it Eric Bienemey should be their HC.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

I don’t know how, their OL is worse than our was last year, their WRs are worse and their best running back in Frank Gore - bell him - but he’s 37 and unlike Adrian Peterson, Gore is actually looking his age.

The only hope foe them is that somehow Darnold plays like a pro bowler and their D makes a few plays but it’s unlikely. Gase is just awful, I can’t believe he was hired, I just can’t believe it Eric Bienemey should be their HC.

Should be our head coach too.........

6 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

We're currently at #2 because the 0-5 Jets haven't played yet.

They win their game, and we are #1 pick.

Then all we have to hope for is to lose out and every one of the other 1-5 teams each win another game or have a stronger SOS

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

Always count on you for the quick Tank Calculations! 👍

• Like 1