SNF: Vikings at Seahawks

SotanKing

7 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

but my point to the dude was Goff is playing at a Top 10 QB level. There aren’t 10 QBs playing better than him this season. That’s a fact. That’s not subjective or bias. That’s factual. No dancing around it 

My only counter to this is... Yeah, so? We've seen guys start off as a top 10 QB at the quarter mark, then steadily decline outside of that top 10.

This is probably THE biggest criticism about Goff - consistency beyond a 4-6 game stretch. So, when you say this, you need to understand the rest of us take it with a grain of salt because Goff's performance has conditioned us to wait and see.

Goff - moreso than many other QBs - needs to demonstrate this beyond 10 games to make us take note.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

It still showed they were just an average team though last year that got off to a 3-0 start. And they’ve once again had a super easy schedule to start this year. I’m not saying they aren’t for real, but you can’t blame me for being skeptical. I wanna see them have a great record 60% through season, play the Cardinals, Seahawks, Bucs, and Pats. 

Wow I just checked the Rams schedule and that is just easy. I have to see them against these four teams...:

I'd still have traded schedules with a lot of teams. Three trips East isn't easy in five weeks