SNF: Vikings at Seahawks

SotanKing

Just now, rocky_rams said:

LOL. Of course you don’t have to play the game to know it but most people who know the game have played in some capacity. 

Its rare for people whove never played in some capacity to understand the game 

I think we have all played backyard football.

But it's not true that you need to have experience to understand the game. Some of the best minds in football have never actually played. 

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I actually agree with this. He's not BAD, he's just not in the elite QB conversation. He's close though.

His detractors are overly harsh on him, his supporters are too high on him - middle ground is he's a good to above average QB with some bad moments. You can win a lot with that sort of QB.

Most of you guys are derailing my original point. 

Going into this season, Goff was top 15-20 QBs. I actually agreed with this 

but my point to the dude was Goff is playing at a Top 10 QB level. There aren’t 10 QBs playing better than him this season. That’s a fact. That’s not subjective or bias. That’s factual. No dancing around it 

does he finish at this pace? I don’t know. But that wasn’t my argument. My argument was which 10 QBs are playing better than him right now into the season? And nobody can give me 10 because it won’t be factual