SNF: Vikings at Seahawks

SotanKing

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

my god this seattle defense is atrocious at literally everything. Like, okay you don't have a pass rush, but you also can't stop the run or blitz or cover or do anything?

I mean they traded two 1sts for a Safety because he blitzes well... That's all you nee to know.

• Like 1

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Cousins has looked sharped since that INT.

I think this man will retire with us still not being sure if he was a good QB or not. 

Because when you split the difference between Good Kirk and Bad Kirk, average that bad boy out, it comes out to about average. It's just that sometimes things look really good, and sometimes things look laughably bad, and people glom on to those smaller samples to make a proclamation about who he really is. Except, that IS who he really is. He's both, and maddeningly inconsistent.

Kinda like Jay Cutler. Everybody talked about finally unlocking Cutler's "true potential" well into his 30s. Like dude, that's just who he is.

• Like 1

my god this seattle defense is atrocious at literally everything. Like, okay you don't have a pass rush, but you also can't stop the run or blitz or cover or do anything?

I'm sure it makes you appreciate LOB that much more lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I think we have all played backyard football.

But it's not true that you need to have experience to understand the game. Some of the best minds in football have never actually played. 

Backyard isn’t nearly the same as X’s and O’s. Where you have to know mechanics,  schemes, plays, tendencies...etc 

some of the best minds were but again, that’s rare

6 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

His potential ceiling is a top-3 QB. He has that good of an arm. It's just a matter of consistency. 

And his streakiness sets his floor at 15-18... Which is phenomenal if you think about it, his absolute worst is still probably middle of the pack. He might lose some games for you, sure. But he's not going to be the catalyst for a 3-13 season, I highly doubt he'll ever get benched for a continued streak of bad play.

• Like 1

and damn did he look good during the two weeks he was flying around like a banshee from hell.

and the defense still sucked lol

Seriously see that becoming a Percy Harvin-esque trade. Prez does nothing all season, shows up in Super Bowl with Pick 6 and Strip Sack... Trade justified.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Russell Wilson (6-0) has the most wins without a loss vs Vikings in the Super Bowl era, incl. playoffs (min. 5 starts).

Remember back like a 10-15 years ago when the Vikings and Seahawks would like constantly poach each other's players? That was weird.