2021 College Football/NFL Draft Thread

ttitansfan4life

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Whispers. 

I'd take Ronnie Perkins in the first...

served a 6 game suspension due to a failed drug test....maybe he's turned over a new leaf but right or wrong, i'd be shocked if we went in that direction immediately after wilson

8 hours ago, -Hope- said:

served a 6 game suspension due to a failed drug test....maybe he's turned over a new leaf but right or wrong, i'd be shocked if we went in that direction immediately after wilson

Looked into that a little.

It was at the bowl game the year before and a NCAA rule called for him to be gone pretty much half the year until it was overturned.

We've drafted players that failed a drug test before. 

He has all the tools. 
Likely won't be drafted in 1st round but has the talent to be taken there. 

Early top 10 list for me on who I want us to draft. This is players who I think are in the realistic range of where we pick so I’m not including guys like Lawrence, Chase, Surtain, etc. 

1.) Christian Barmore, iDL

2.) Jaelan Phillips, EDGE

3.) Gregory Rousseau, DL

4.) Jaycee Horn, CB

5.) Jaylen Waddle, WR

6.) Azeez Ojulari, EDGE 

7.) Carlos Basham, EDGE

8.) Rondale Moore, WR

9.) Kadarius Toney, WR

10.) Patrick Jones, EDGE

Daviyon Nixon is being criminally underrated by draftniks.

He collapses the pocket like no one else.  Absolutely unblockable when he's on.  Does disappear for stretches, but it tends to be in the middle of the games, so I think it's a tiredness thing.

The pro player comp I keep seeing for him is actually Jeffery Simmons.

21 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Early top 10 list for me on who I want us to draft. This is players who I think are in the realistic range of where we pick so I’m not including guys like Lawrence, Chase, Surtain, etc. 

1.) Christian Barmore, iDL

2.) Jaelan Phillips, EDGE

3.) Gregory Rousseau, DL

4.) Jaycee Horn, CB

5.) Jaylen Waddle, WR

6.) Azeez Ojulari, EDGE 

7.) Carlos Basham, EDGE

8.) Rondale Moore, WR

9.) Kadarius Toney, WR

10.) Patrick Jones, EDGE

Are these players you want in the first round or drafted?

Just now, KingTitan said:

Sounds like half of Miami's draftable players. lol

yeah lol, different situations with all of them- phillips never had an issue staying on the field at miami- it's just his injury history before that which is concerning, but he's maxed out his stock regardless i'd say. rousseau also hasn't really had injury issues, he just opted out due to covid. could've been a top 5 pick if he had put together another strong season and shown growth but remains a question mark because of that. jordan was a slightly frustrating player at miami because he was a top recruit and was really good when he was on the field, but never quite put it together like he could have because of constant injuries. interesting and talented group but they're all risks to some degree.

With the uncertainty at CB could we see a CB taken early? Butler possible Cap casualty, Adoree on last year of deal and due 10mil, King is a FA, and we don’t know what we have in Fulton yet. 

Will we Extend Adoree do limit the cap hit and will Butler reconstruct his contract.