Week Six Post game: Packers wilt in Florida sun

mikebpackfan

Embarrassing as this loss was, I still think GB can compete for a SB this year. One game doesn't make a season. The 2 Rodgers picks that were essentially for TDs , changed the whole game. The game plan was trash and never made any adjustments. Being down 28-10 at half with Tampa getting the ball back, really sucked the life out of the players and coaches. I think they should have stuck with the bigger backs against that front, Williams and Dillon, keep Jones out wide and in motion. I don't think the defense played that bad considering the positions they were in with the exception of a couple bad coverages, but who knows, Tampa's offense didn't have to do much.

As good as the o-line has been, they looked like a bunch of JV guys out there even before Baks injury. I think if these two teams have to play again, it'll be in Lambeau in January. Packers schedule isn't that bad, another couple losses maybe. Tampa has been wishy washy all year. If anything this was a wake up call to all GB's players and coaches, you can get embarrassed at any time.

Josh Jackson is not good.

• Like 1

This team still has problems with physical teams. They get manhandled by teams like SF and now TB. This beat down is just like both SF beat downs last year. We got whipped in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Rodgers got knocked around all day, Brady barely got touched. I give the OL much of the blame, once Rodgers started getting hit and knocked down he never got comfortable in the pocket. He was constantly running for his life leading to bad decisions and poor throws. The OL was complete garbage today.

• Like 1

Good news is Houston and Minny suck on defense so we should get back on track in that department. With this current unit, I see us struggling against the Niners, Colts and even the Bears from an offensive perspective given how those teams play defensively. Maybe Gute will make a move by then and/or Lazard is back. 

As far as our defense, you'll just have to hold your breath every week and hope our pass rush shows up. Be nice to see Preston Smith do something. 

6 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Good news is Houston and Minny suck on defense so we should get back on track in that department. With this current unit, I see us struggling against the Niners, Colts and even the Bears from an offensive perspective given how those teams play defensively. Maybe Gute will make a move by then and/or Lazard is back. 

As far as our defense, you'll just have to hold your breath every week and hope our pass rush shows up. Be nice to see Preston Smith do something. 

We’re gonna roll San Fran