Bengals WR John Ross requests trade

RaidersAreOne

32 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Ha !
Packers will be in Houston on Sunday -  with an extra seat available in first class for the trip back to Titletown
JJ achieved his goal of pushing Bob out the door, now its time to come home

How many first round picks you got to give? I want "I can get Trevor Lawrence if I wanted" amount of picks...

59 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Is he really that bad or just can't stay healthy? At the very least, I don't see why he can't be used as a decoy at least a few plays a game. I'd offer a 7th. Speed like that is rare

Shot confidence. Has ran some wrong routes and dropped passes when thrown his way. That being said the coaching staff had not used him at all the way he should have been used. Throwing 50/50 toss up balls is not John Ross’s game. Can’t remember the last time I saw a Ross screen, quick slant, crossing route, or end around. 

mean this would be what the Eagle do , right? Add one often injured WR to replace the current often injured WR's because this time is different? Just saying,  that has Howie written all over it , watch.

We could have Ross, Desean, Reagor, Hightower and Watkins all do a best of 3 40 yd dash at practice every Friday. Find out if ANY survived uninjured/gimpy, they move to the active game day roster/IR? Probably be like Russian Roulette we'd end up with 1 in the chamber.

On 10/20/2020 at 11:40 AM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I think he just needs a fresh start in a new environment and he can be a decent WR2/WR3 given the right scheme and QB. Injuries and a lack of development (probably resulting from said injuries), along with a terrible franchise anyways have completely derailed his career.

You’re drastically overrating his ability as a receiver, and it has nothing to do with development. He’s just not very good and horribly inconsistent. His effort is routinely lackluster, he fights the ball more than any receiver I can remember in recent memory, and had poor feel for the game in general. Nice prospect, bad pro. 

It’s this same “fresh start” mentality for bad first round picks that sees them picked up and dropped by 2-3 more teams before eventually being phased out of the league entirely. But sure, blame us.

17 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

You’re drastically overrating his ability as a receiver, and it has nothing to do with development. He’s just not very good and horribly inconsistent. His effort is routinely lackluster, he fights the ball more than any receiver I can remember in recent memory, and had poor feel for the game in general. Nice prospect, bad pro. 

It’s this same “fresh start” mentality for bad first round picks that sees them picked up and dropped by 2-3 more teams before eventually being phased out of the league entirely. But sure, blame us.

I thought the same about Breshad Perriman, so anything is possible.