Weak 7 Game Day Thread: @ Houston

incognito_man

Best Ty or Tyler of this game?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Best Ty or Tyler of this game?

I'm ready to carry the torch for awhile since @Outpost31 created a losing game theda last week.

When: 12:00 Noon Central Daylight (last one!) Time

Where: A New Blue State

Why: Unadulterated Entertainment

Who: Us, Them

What: A blowout. A crushing. A formidable display of force. An unstoppable object (LaFleur) that meets a moveable force (BoB's backup).

GB: Gets back on track against a lousy defense - 38

HOU: Realizes they still suck even without BoB - 27

• Like 1

does a missed word count as a typo?  Could be another game dropped due to some rule confusion.

edit: haha so I'm dumb.  I thought the typo was no GB in the title.....turns out I missed the actual typo.  guess we are winning 50 - 0 now

Edited by KFP7

3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

What: A blowout. A crushing. A formidable display of force. An unstoppable object (LaFleur) that meets a moveable force (BoB's backup).

GB: Gets back on track against a lousy defense - 38

HOU: Realizes they still suck even without BoB - 27

38-27 is no blowout.

Also, if we lose this game, we should pack it in for the season TBH to get higher draft picks, I know it's only Week 7, but you can expect complete and utter failure from this team when our coaching staff completely abandons what has been working all season and doesn't use their players to their greatest strengths.

3 hours ago, Joe said:

Also, if we lose this game, we should pack it in for the season TBH to get higher draft picks, I know it's only Week 7, but you can expect complete and utter failure from this team when our coaching staff completely abandons what has been working all season and doesn't use their players to their greatest strengths

Worst 4-2 team of all time???

• Like 1