Idiocracy Mafia, Powered by Brawndo: Town lived up to the name, Mafia won.

Matts4313

1 hour ago, Woz said:

You all did the smart thing. If you hadn't been focused on voting me out, I would have spun up the Postomatic again and flooded the thread with another 3 hour paean to random annoying GIFs.

Do not include me in any mafia games again. Not even as a joke. If you do I will do whatever I can to actively ruin your game for all involved.

I do need a replacement as I am not sure @Glen is actually playing. Can I count you in?

1 hour ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I move for a pause for today and tonight because it’s an extremely important day. We stopped a game because Kobe died, I think this checks.

34 minutes ago, Daniel said:

An extension makes sense to me.  I seriously doubt many of us will check in at all this evening.

Cant wait for First Lady Kim West. Although, tbf, watching the polls and reading this board can happen at the same time. I am willing to postpone if thats what the masses want. 

MONEY

Every member of the game started with $10m in funds. That money can be used to purchase the prizes described below. Each day there will be challenges that allow you to earn money. Some challenges will be public. Some will be hidden. The hidden challenge for D1 was whom ever posted the most won $10m. @Woz won the challenge, but was lynched. Some basic guidelines:

1. You can give your money to others if you chose. You can do that publicly or by PMing me. 
  2. You purchase a prize via PM to me.
  3. I will keep a private running tally of each players money. 
  4. The prizes have different meanings whether you are town or scum. For that reason, I will not describe them further than their name. Use your imagination. 

PRIZES

1. Time Masheen - $60m ChubbyTiredCuttlefish-max-1mb.gif
  2. Well Check - $50m images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuRf61VAcE30bLl8aMlCv
  3. Trash Avalanche - $40m B_MgHlIUQAAY07P.jpg
  4. Court Battle - $30m DisastrousGlassAidi-max-1mb.gif
  5. Pimp Ring - $30m Z7Dm73dcgbNTsjWGLLVHPI8NC_a9q_VJyIO5-6Ha

TODAYS GAME

Guess the amount of electoral college votes the winner of the POTUS has. You have until 6:30PM to submit your guess either publicly or through PM. I will announce the winner/winners around noon 11/4. If for whatever reason the election isnt decided by that point, I will use the consensus number of electoral votes at that time.

1. @The Orca
  2. @squire12
  3. @Daniel
  4. @TheKillerNacho
  5. @bigbadbuff
  6. @swoosh
  7. @Hockey5djh
  8. @bcb1213
  9. @MWil23
  10. @JoshstraDaymus
  11. @Daboyle
  12. @Counselor
  13. @Malfatron
  14. @ET80

Edited by Matts4313

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

MONEY

Every member of the game started with $10m in funds. That money can be used to purchase the prizes described below. Each day there will be challenges that allow you to earn money. Some challenges will be public. Some will be hidden. The hidden challenge for D1 was whom ever posted the most, won $10m. @Woz won the challenge, but was lynched. Some basic guidelines:

1. You can give your money to others if you chose. You can do that publicly or by PMing me. 
  2. You purchase a prize via PM to me.
  3. I will keep a private running tally of each players money. 
  4. The prizes have different meanings whether you or town or scum. For that reason, I will not describe them further than their name. Use your imagination. 

PRIZES

1. Time Masheen - $60m ChubbyTiredCuttlefish-max-1mb.gif
  2. Trash Avalanche - $40m B_MgHlIUQAAY07P.jpg
  3. Court Battle - $30m DisastrousGlassAidi-max-1mb.gif
  4. Pimp Ring - $30m Z7Dm73dcgbNTsjWGLLVHPI8NC_a9q_VJyIO5-6Ha
  5. Well Check - $50m images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuRf61VAcE30bLl8aMlCv

TODAYS GAME

Guess the amount of electoral college votes the winner of the POTUS has. You have until 6:30PM to submit your guess either publicly or through PM. I will announce the winner/winners around noon 11/4. If for whatever reason the election isnt decided by that point, I will use the consensus number of electoral votes at that time.

1. @The Orca
  2. @squire12
  3. @Daniel
  4. @TheKillerNacho
  5. @bigbadbuff
  6. @swoosh
  7. @Hockey5djh
  8. @bcb1213
  9. @MWil23
  10. @JoshstraDaymus
  11. @Daboyle
  12. @Counselor
  13. @Malfatron
  14. @ET80

331 votes

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Guess the amount of electoral college votes the winner of the POTUS has. You have until 6:30PM to submit your guess either publicly or through PM.

I see this as something that can get political. Given that, we need to find another mini game to play.

Thanks.