SNF SEA @ AZ

Sad People

14 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I just also don't understand NFL coaches afraid of ties. A loss is much worse than a tie but you continuously see coaches make stupidass decisions in overtime 

How many years ago was it that the Broncos tried to kick a 58 yard field goal in a blizzard with like a minute left? 

Ah, what a game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB_WXbcOsXM

https://youtu.be/UB_WXbcOsXM?t=663 For that last minuteish of OT.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Asciimo said:

alright hero, shall we go back and look at your post history when AB was on the pats?

you mean like this?

On 3/17/2020 at 3:49 PM, DannyB said:

I think you're partially right, but I also think it was an intelligent calculation by Kraft: In the past, he's stepped into football affairs on Brady's side (trading Garoppolo, not trading Gronk). I think he knew that if he did it again, he would probably permanently fray his relationship with Belichick (weird how a few months ago there was a brief round of "rumors" that Belichick may be willing/looking to coach elsewhere). So, if he had to lose one, Kraft decided to stick with the guy who's running the football operation and has 5+ more years left, rather than the QB who MIGHT have 2 years left.

Brady's incessant Instagram love affair with that used condom Antonio Brown certainly did NOT help ingratiate himself with Kraft.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I just also don't understand NFL coaches afraid of ties. A loss is much worse than a tie but you continuously see coaches make stupidass decisions in overtime 

Absolutely. Knowing when it's advantageous to take the tie and not the loss seems lost on many coaches.

1 minute ago, AntonChigurh said:

I think Kyler will be dominant. 

Mahomes tier probably by next year if Kiem doesnt screw up the dract. 

Not nearly the passer of the ball that Mahomes is. He can improve, but it would take something miraculous for this to come true.

You can get better in certain areas, improve mechanics, etc, but you can't just suddenly learn to have the arm talent of Mahomes. A lot of what Mahomes has is a natural gift, and yes it takes work and coaching, but at it's core it's innate.

Kyler Murray can become a better version of Kyler Murray as a passer, and that can be good enough to be a damn good quarterback