SNF SEA @ AZ

Sad People

7 minutes ago, lancerman said:

They are okay. His team is starting to heat up and AB is coming in. Could very easily see the king making a run at it. 

Tom's still in the race, and after an up and down first few weeks looks to have upward trajectory. Definitely in the mix.

• Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

What about weeks 1 and 2? And do all other MVP candidates get major qualifiers to excuse off days, too?

1 & 2? you're actually talking about the first two weeks of the season of an entirely new system, new players, no practice? come on now at least be reasonable

1 minute ago, Asciimo said:

not that you care but both godwin & evans were out, the team commited like 15 penalties 5 of them in a row, and they didnt have AB

We did they start factoring all that into the mvp race. I mean  Carson Wentz in you top 5 or naw. 

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I was shaving while watching the game. Turned away to clean up and figured Seattle would get the ball back one more time. Did I just miss the clock running all the way down?

congrats on the silky smooth undercarriage, glad the game didn't distract you, that's dangerous business.

• Like 1