Week 11: Packers vs Colts

Malfatron

clearly, we are going to beat the jagaurs, so lets talk about our real opponent.

will Rivers pick us apart mercelisly.

will our offefense get sacked a lot because the indy defense is good?

will our IR WR come back?

its time to discuss indy vs packers.

and they have a short week too

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@Wyld Stallyns what do you make of this matchup between a 7-2 and 6-3 teams?

We lost to Jacksonville, so if you’re clearly going to beat them then you’ll clearly beat us. 

Our OL has been phenomenal pass blocking but not as good run blocking. That’s not me trying to make excuses for Taylor’s bad start this season. The line just hasn’t been getting to the second level as well as they have in the past. And Taylor’s not reacting to the holes well. 

CB Kenny Moore left Thursday’s game with a rib injury and TE Jack Doyle missed the game because of a concussion after a helmet to helmet hit in the Ravens game that wasn’t called. Hopefully the long stretch between games gives them both enough time to heal. 

It’s likely I’m going to be watching the game with my friends who are Packer fans so hopefully I don’t have to watch a blowout either way.

At the beginning of the season I thought this was one of our home losses this season but the defense has played beyond my expectations. And Reich learning how to use Nyheim Hines correctly along with Pittman starting to come into his own gives me hope that this offense can finally become formidable. I still think there is a good chance we lose this game because of a bad Rivers pass or Reich calling a stupid play that doesn’t work. But I expect it to be close 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

We lost to Jacksonville, so if you’re clearly going to beat them then you’ll clearly beat us. 

Our OL has been phenomenal pass blocking but not as good run blocking. That’s not me trying to make excuses for Taylor’s bad start this season. The line just hasn’t been getting to the second level as well as they have in the past. And Taylor’s not reacting to the holes well. 

CB Kenny Moore left Thursday’s game with a rib injury and TE Jack Doyle missed the game because of a concussion after a helmet to helmet hit in the Ravens game that wasn’t called. Hopefully the long stretch between games gives them both enough time to heal. 

It’s likely I’m going to be watching the game with my friends who are Packer fans so hopefully I don’t have to watch a blowout either way.

At the beginning of the season I thought this was one of our home losses this season but the defense has played beyond my expectations. And Reich learning how to use Nyheim Hines correctly along with Pittman starting to come into his own gives me hope that this offense can finally become formidable. I still think there is a good chance we lose this game because of a bad Rivers pass or Reich calling a stupid play that doesn’t work. But I expect it to be close 

Isn’t Stallyns an OG FF packer fan? ;)