2021 NFL Head Coaching Candidates

tannenballs

On 1/9/2021 at 5:00 AM, Kiltman said:

Unfortunately seems like they are just running it back.

We have a mess of a QB situation, are way over the cap with stars mostly star players 29+ besides Sanders and Goedert.
With jobs like the Chargers and Jags open, Lurie wouldn't have much to draw people in. Like even the crater that is Houston has a franchise QB to lure people in.

I think he's going to give Doug and Howie the year to correct things, starting with two new coordinators (probably 3, our ST suck) and many new position coaches.
If they fail, they'll both be canned, a lot of our cap issues should be worked out, and we'll be picking top 10.

So if Doug didn't fix Wentz or Jalen Hurts proves to be a mediocre starter, the new GM and HC can go QB in rd 1 in 2022.
Knowing Jeff he'll probably look at guys on the offensive side of the ball. Joe Brady will be a target if he doesn't nab a job this year, Leftwich or Brian Daboll if he doesn't get a job this year.
Could see one of the young Niners or Rams coaches (Staley is a defensive guy he might get behind), or perhaps he maybe tries to get Lincoln Riley to come to the NFL.

There is no fixing Pederson and that is what needs fixed. 

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's getting a bad look right now

Not really. We dont know whats true right now. I trust Wilson's contacts more than Dave Birketts. 

Wilson has a hell of a track record even back to his Raven days.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1261380-30-twitter-accounts-all-nfl-fans-should-be-following

Edited by BZski

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Wilson has already been called out for his Atlanta report

So what? That doesnt make whoever called him out correct. Im not saying Wilson is right, just that he has a lot better track record then those reporters that opposed him (Dave Birkett).

9 minutes ago, BZski said:

So what? That doesnt make whoever called him out correct. Im not saying Wilson is right, just that he has a lot better track record then those reporters that opposed him (Dave Birkett).

Being called out or contradicted by multiple others for incorrect info being reported (I think we are up to 3 now?) is a bad look. Right or wrong it's a bad look because as you said and as buzz said, we don't know. Even if they aren't hired, we wouldn't know

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Being called out or contradicted by multiple others for incorrect info being reported (I think we are up to 3 now?) is a bad look. Right or wrong it's a bad look

We'll see or maybe the people calling him out do not have the sources that Wilson has? 

22 hours ago, Forge said:

I think the takeaway is that Aaron Wilson is the type of reporter who just is throwing crap at the wall or has terrible sources

For Atlanta stuff, that’s true. Unless it’s Wyche (friends with McKay) don’t trust it right now for these interview things. 

• Like 1