2021 NFL Head Coaching Candidates

tannenballs

Not even sure what to say about this BUT might be why teams are shying away from EB: 

https://www.sportscasting.com/chiefs-oc-eric-bieniemys-troubling-rap-sheet-includes-a-disturbing-assault-charge-against-a-woman/ 

Didn't know about any of this. 🤷
Edited by Chiefs_5627
I suck at copy/paste apparently 🤦🤦

3 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Not even sure what to say about this BUT might be why teams are shying away from EB: 

https://www.sportscasting.com/chiefs-oc-eric-bieniemys-troubling-rap-sheet-includes-a-disturbing-assault-charge-against-a-woman/ 

Didn't know about any of this. 🤷

Lol

However, a team may prefer a safer choice, whether it is Panthers offensive coordinator Joe Brady or 49ers defensive coordinator Robert Saleh, than someone with Bieniemy’s legal history.”

On 1/4/2021 at 11:16 PM, thrILL! said:

tenor.gif

Eagles didn't fire Pederson yet?

Unfortunately seems like they are just running it back.

We have a mess of a QB situation, are way over the cap with stars mostly star players 29+ besides Sanders and Goedert.
With jobs like the Chargers and Jags open, Lurie wouldn't have much to draw people in. Like even the crater that is Houston has a franchise QB to lure people in.

I think he's going to give Doug and Howie the year to correct things, starting with two new coordinators (probably 3, our ST suck) and many new position coaches.
If they fail, they'll both be canned, a lot of our cap issues should be worked out, and we'll be picking top 10.

So if Doug didn't fix Wentz or Jalen Hurts proves to be a mediocre starter, the new GM and HC can go QB in rd 1 in 2022.
Knowing Jeff he'll probably look at guys on the offensive side of the ball. Joe Brady will be a target if he doesn't nab a job this year, Leftwich or Brian Daboll if he doesn't get a job this year.
Could see one of the young Niners or Rams coaches (Staley is a defensive guy he might get behind), or perhaps he maybe tries to get Lincoln Riley to come to the NFL.

9 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

I wouldn’t ever hire him, legal troubles, no experience play calling and interviews bad. Just a Reid product and he’s basically  just an assistant. You hire a guy for leadership or a great play caller. Hopefully both, but he never directed an offense, and doesn’t do a good job at selling so he might have trouble having players buy in.

Have you heard this man speak? Obviously not

2 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I haven’t, but also if those legal allegations are true, it doesn’t matter how you speak you will have a segment of the team that won’t respect you as a man, let alone a leader. Again, if that stuff is true.

5 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:
8 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I haven’t, but also if those legal allegations are true, it doesn’t matter how you speak you will have a segment of the team that won’t respect you as a man, let alone a leader. Again, if that stuff is true.

I'm fairly certain it is true. Either way I think Bieniemy is very well respected under the Chiefs and will eventually get a job. I have listened to a few of his pressers and that man is so passionate, I would bet his players would run through a wall for him. Obviously we aren't privy to the interviews or his complete history but I would be happy with him

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

I'm fairly certain it is true. Either way I think Bieniemy is very well respected under the Chiefs and will eventually get a job. I have listened to a few of his pressers and that man is so passionate, I would bet his players would run through a wall for him. Obviously we aren't privy to the interviews or his complete history but I would be happy with him

If he was so passionate and great at pressers he wouldn’t have any trouble with interviews. As pressers are just answering questions. 

12 hours ago, Forge said:

Not the first time is my understanding

After reading the article, it’s states that it has nothing to do with his past. Maybe he has issues with basic things like building a staff and game management scenarios, or he’s extremely blunt. He may simply not interview well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

If he was so passionate and great at pressers he wouldn’t have any trouble with interviews. As pressers are just answering questions. 

He may just not be a great interviewer, or he may not have impressed well with his staffing choices. We can't really say. Interviewing is a lot different than doing a press conference lol

• Like 1