The Lions Den: The Anything Thread

X_Factor_40

11 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

It’s a pretty expensive mistake. 230 million with issues is simply a stupid mistake for the franchise.

I am glad we are not in that position.  Having a QB who isnt happy with the team or vice versa but they are good enough to give big money to is a huge dilemma to be in and IMO a lose lose situation.  Either the coach will end up going soon or the QB will demand a trade out but that culture is not conducive to winning.  I would love a QB of that quality but would prefer one without the headaches. 

10 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I am glad we are not in that position.  Having a QB who isnt happy with the team or vice versa but they are good enough to give big money to is a huge dilemma to be in and IMO a lose lose situation.  Either the coach will end up going soon or the QB will demand a trade out but that culture is not conducive to winning.  I would love a QB of that quality but would prefer one without the headaches. 

I agree. It’s to bad but Lincoln Riley developed QB’s seem to have an attitude. Mayfield, Murray, Rattler, Williams. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...