Week #11 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, rich homie said:

I'm generally not a conspiracy guy, but they were really calling the "there's holding on every play" specifically for the last two Colts drives in regulation but absolutely none for the Packers (including a couple in the endzone) there. 

oh they got the packers for a few today for sure, some that were completely understandable, others that were kiiinda iffy but I get why they were called. no real phantom calls today. maybe some non-calls for both sides if you want to go there.

1 minute ago, rich homie said:

I'm generally not a conspiracy guy, but they were really calling the "there's holding on every play" specifically for the last two Colts drives in regulation but absolutely none for the Packers (including a couple in the endzone) there. 

It's always pick and choose.  Always.

Just now, DannyB said:

oh they got the packers for a few today for sure, some that were completely understandable, others that were kiiinda iffy but I get why they were called. no real phantom calls today. maybe some non-calls for both sides if you want to go there.

delusional or was not watching the same game.

1 minute ago, Asciimo said:

delusional or was not watching the same game.

please, show me a phantom call.

the string of holding calls was annoying, I fully understand that. there were some that I'd prefer they just let go, especially so many in a row that it just brings the product to a grinding halt, but I don't remember any flags thrown where you have no idea what the ref was seeing.