What are you thankful for about your team this season?

stl4life07

44 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Have you watched this team play? They literally can’t do anything. Them being “division champs” would just be putting a rose in a giant turd. 

also the draft difference is like 15 spots. 

Again I can’t dispute what you are saying. I’m just saying Philly does have a QB that can be capable if he stop getting in his own way. The defense has a line that is capable of dominating a game. Is it likely the Eagles make the playoffs? Nope. Is it likely they lose if they get in? Yes. Im just saying it’s time for Wentz who was the 2nd overall pick he need to step up and it doesn’t have to be great just need to not self destruct and make a few plays here and there like he did against the Niners and the first meeting against the Giants.

I’m thankful for...

Derrick Henry-Such a special player. His presence alone impacts our whole offense

2019 Draft Class-AJ Brown, Jeffery Simmons, Nate Davis and Amani Hooker all have played critical roles for us. Brown and Simmons are probably already top 10 players at their respective positions.

Jon Robinson/Front Office-The draft class and free agent signings from this past offseason has been poor to say the least. But he made the somewhat bold decision of signing Derrick Henry to a longterm deal and sticking with Tannehill over Tom Brady. Which leads me to my last person...

Ryan Tannehill- There were many that questioned giving him a longterm deal and expected a regression from him(myself included). There were many Titans fans who preferred Brady over him. He’s done nothing but shut all doubters up and show he’s our franchise QB for the foreseeable future.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

1) Kevin Stefanski- It took 47 tries, but we finally have a HC who was able to form a identity with the Browns and all players seem to be bought in to him. Thank You Minny.

2) The Chubber- He's Nick Chubb. End of story.

3) Kareem Hunt- The Browns wouldn't have their identity if it wasn't for both guys. Kudos for Reem to pick himself up after KC.

4) Andrew Berry- For being able to have a plan in the off-season of 'working together at all levels of the organization' and actually executing it unlike any other pervious regime. For the first time in 20 years, the Browns front office looks competent. Thank You Philly.

5) Myles Garrett- The piece that makes the whole defense go. Thanks you being as good as advertised and not adding to the list of #1 pick busts.

how is a Browns fan not naming Wyatt Teller??!?

so many times ppl confuse good OL play for good RB play

Not in any way taking away from Chubb and Hunt who I think are having a great season, but you gotta shout out that o-line

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

That Brandon Beane and Sean McDermott didn’t view making the playoffs as good enough. They got aggressive and added a true difference maker to an offense that’s needed one for decades. 

1 hour ago, Beavis said:

Love seeing Diggsy doing well in Buffalo. Win-Win trade.

Diggs has to be the #1 here for things to be thankful for

Josh Allen's progression this year is right up there with him

It's been almost 20 years since we had an air game that was this fun. Bledsoe to Moulds was the closest thing, and Allen/Diggs blows that away

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

how is a Browns fan not naming Wyatt Teller??!?

so many times ppl confuse good OL play for good RB play

Not in any way taking away from Chubb and Hunt who I think are having a great season, but you gotta shout out that o-line

Because we can't bring too much attention to Teller and the OL or else it will drive their price up when it comes to resigning them. Fly under the radar baby

Coach Rhule seems like the real deal. The way he gets his players to overachieve is something I've never seen in my history of being a Panthers fan. John Fox and Rivera were very similar and the same faults. Rhule is adapative and aggressive.

DJ Moore looks like he may become one of the leagues best and is still super young. Brian Burns looks great and the Panthers seem to have finally found a cornerstone safety in Jeremy Chinn.

• Like 2