Week #12 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

BROOOO TEDDY is so bad LMAO

I've never seen a least accurate "accurate" QB ever.

Unfortunately, you've got him for at least another year. I don't think that you're going to move off him just for another stopgap and I don't think that you're getting a QB in the draft 

6 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

BROOOO TEDDY is so bad LMAO

I've never seen a least accurate "accurate" QB ever.

Can't say I agree. Seems like a very strange statement with Cam Newton being the previous QB there.

Edited by tyler735

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

I'm biased but that looks like an incomplete pass in the Bills game. Not a fumble.

I totally think it’s a fumble but it’s the definition of that stupid tuck rule and going to be called  incomplete pass. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Can't say I agree. Seems like a very strange statement coming from Cam Newton.

Nobody considers Cam accurate though.

I mean how like, you know, if you were to list positive traits for Teddy, you'd say his accuracy.  Because his strengths are supposed to be a game manager.  But he's not very accurate on the throws that matter the most throughout a game.

That's what I mean.  Obviously Teddy is more accurate than, say, a Joe Flacco.  But it feels like for an accurate, he misses easy throws a lot.

I'm sure I'm exaggerating though.  I'm sure there's other "accurate" guys with worse accuracy.  But Teddy is one of the first I think of.

Edited by iknowcool