Week #12 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Like I said, it was absolutely not a catch. Idk by what stretch they could justify not overturning it.

I mean, the only explanation is that they are in on the tank lol. The NFL needs the Jets to lose out and get Lawrence.

2 minutes ago, Leoric said:

Bills you don’t need to do all that to score on the Chargers. 😂

Bills always use trick plays in redzone. Nothing new... not only does it help us now but we put these trick plays on film. And in future we bust a out a different wrinkle to the same look and it pays off more often then not

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I haven't ruled out that they are done with Cousins after the year. His 2022 salary fully guarantees in 2021 and I can't imagine that they want that 35 million on the books. I think that they can designate him a june 1 cut early so that the 2022 salary doesn't vest. This is a really tough spot they put themselves in. If they use the june 1 cut, they can split that dead money between two years so it doesn't cost more to cut him next season than to keep him. 

If the Vikings could slip away with Zach Wilson somehow I'd be euphoric.

Perfect fit for Kubiaks offense. Sit him behind Kirk and let Kirk play for his next contract and develop Wilson the way the Chiefs developed Mahomes (I think the Vikings are in a similar spot the Alex Smith Chiefs were in)

2 minutes ago, Beavis said:

If the Vikings could slip away with Zach Wilson somehow I'd be euphoric.

Perfect fit for Kubiaks offense. Sit him behind Kirk and let Kirk play for his next contract and develop Wilson the way the Chiefs developed Mahomes (I think the Vikings are in a similar spot the Alex Smith Chiefs were in)

Yes, we are hoping for him in SF which is obviously a very similar offense to the Vikings lol