Does Your Team Have a Contingency Plan?

Chiefer

We have Tommy Stevens on the practice squad.  That'd be fun(ish) to see.

If for some reason he wasn't here, then, well, I'm not sure.  Apparently at the end of the 2018 season, McCaffrey was our emergency QB if Gilbert got hurt.  Probably do some form of Wildcat with McCaffrey at "QB," and Samuel at RB.

53 minutes ago, Forge said:

I believe for the niners the emergency qb is juice, but jet played some qb in college, so would be weird for it not to be him

honestly, with the way this season has gone for us, I am a bit disappointed I havent gotten to see this yet

I can guarantee both of these guys have a stronger arm than noodle arm nick mullens

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

Seeing the Broncos trotting out a PS WR, who does your team play at QB if all the QBs are out?

Chiefs have Matt Moore at home for this reason, but my assumption is Travis Kelce. 

Did you see that trick play last week when Kelce tried that pass instead of just running it in? He lost his emergency QB job doing that lol. Also in the event of an emergency QB situation I don't see us taking our easiest target out of the route tree. Kelce gets open plenty and is easy to hit, we wouldn't want him at QB vs someone else.

2 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Colts won’t say who their emergency QB is. Frank Reich outright refused to answer the question this week. Some in the media have suggested that it’s WR Zach Pascal. He has some experience having played QB in high school. 

Imagine seeing Rivers and Brissett being forced to sit out with one practice to go before a game. Then out jogs Andrew Luck to practice for that one game only.