2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Mahomes, Jones and Kelce all redid their contracts yesterday? guess that's how they freed up the money to get Joe.

Yeah, I did see that, but still seems crazy with all those huge contracts that they can move money around so effectively. 

• Like 1

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

If they lose Williams, this is definitely the move. But if they re-sign Williams, not sure how this is possible? @Forge

Top of the center market is 12 million apy & 25 fully guaranteed. Technically? If you gave big signing bonuses, you could probably get Trent at like 11 on the first year cap hit and Linsley at like 7. But hot damn that cap is going to be ugly moving forward. 

1 minute ago, NinerNation21 said:

Could be the ceiling for a Tartt deal for the Jets? I heard Tartt was down to the Jets and Browns.

I think Tartt is nowhere near in demand. I think he ends up with like a 1 year, 4 million type deal tbh. 

Just now, Forge said:

I think Tartt is nowhere near in demand. I think he ends up with like a 1 year, 4 million type deal tbh. 

Way too much of a injury concern. Can't stay healthy and not like he has flashy stats so not surprised. Prime candidate to return on a one year deal. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Top of the center market is 12 million apy & 25 fully guaranteed. Technically? If you gave big signing bonuses, you could probably get Trent at like 11 on the first year cap hit and Linsley at like 7. But hot damn that cap is going to be ugly moving forward. 

Honestly? Don't really give a damn about the future cap situation! The Rams, Saints, Chiefs etc operate year by year. They worry about the future when they have to. The window for this team to win is now. The ability to draft well is going to determine the future of this team anyways.

Williams Tomlinson Linsley Brunskill/Rookie McGlinchey is a pretty damn good OL.