2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

Think we re-sign Trent, get a vet Nickel (K'Waun, Coleman, Poole), a backup QB (Dalton, Trubisky) & a vet C (Mack).

We can address the rest of our needs in what will probably be a pretty predictable and hopefully impactful & talented draft. In no order, OL, DE, CB the priorities. S, WR, TE, RB for depth. Extend Warner. Get healthy & ready for 2021. 

I'd be content with that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

Anyone hear anything about Trent. I'd like to know who's reaching out chiefs where rumored but I always thought Trent was to expensive for them. 

I've always felt that Indy was the biggest threat. Seems to be a pretty popular take as well. Williams and Nelson playing next to each other would be just unfair. 

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Fantastic deal for the bucs 

Makes the Armstead contract look even worse now...

Happy with the Verrett signing. It looks like the FO are pulling rabbits out of their hat. That's some seriously team-friendly stuff there. These guys are signing these contracts because they still believe in the direction this team is going. As much talk as there has been by media and fan about getting rid of Jimmy, I really don't feel that's how the FO, the coaching staff and the players think. These guys believe we can run it back with better injury luck. If Bosa and Jimmy don't get hurt, we can win any game.