2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Honestly one of the most overrated players in this FA class. He is a decent pass rusher but nowhere near the dominant player people seem to think he is.

Very meh. I don't think he deserves elite money, but I don't think that he'll be a black hole. They'll keep him around for 2 years, he'll be cut, we will all move on with our lives lol

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Honestly one of the most overrated players in this FA class. He is a decent pass rusher but nowhere near the dominant player people seem to think he is.

Agreed. The Raiders really needed to add to their pass rush though, so I can see why this was an attractive piece for them. Honestly his best role may be to just play nickel. I'm pretty sure for as bad of a pass rusher Ferrell has been, he's been pretty solid in the run game. Maybe they can get a good rotation going and maximize what these players do well. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Very meh. I don't think he deserves elite money, but I don't think that he'll be a black hole. They'll keep him around for 2 years, he'll be cut, we will all move on with our lives lol

Yeah probably gets paid like a guy you expect to get 10-15 sack from but in reality comes up short on that every year and doesn't have the pressures and hits to really make up for that difference where you can say he gets there but doesn't finish like say a Buckner in 2018.

6 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Agreed. The Raiders really needed to add to their pass rush though, so I can see why this was an attractive piece for them. Honestly his best role may be to just play nickel. I'm pretty sure for as bad of a pass rusher Ferrell has been, he's been pretty solid in the run game. Maybe they can get a good rotation going and maximize what these players do well. 

You put those two players together and you get Mack lmao 😆

Edited by 49erurtaza

6 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

lets see the options left Mack, David Andrews, Nick Martin, Austin Reiter who else? lol

Brett Jones(or did he sign already). Personally kinda like Tyler Shatley who was stuck behind Linder with the Jaguars but did good when given the chance.

4 minutes ago, Aussie9er said:

Atleast the yannick deal isn't too bad 2 years 26 mil. I always think of raiders vastly overpaying free agents. 

Yep, just came in here to post the numbers. Not bad value at all.