Eagles name Jalen Hurts starting QB

August4th

He will run around. Drop back, take off running. The announcers will go ooooo....wow....aaaaahhhh what a playmaker...revolutionizing the game ( Lamar Jackson - that one made me laugh).

Defenses will for some reason take time to adjust when the blueprint has been there for decades for any bum who can't throw a football accurately, The NFL is not college so forget any completion BS from college. Single cover the WRs. Don't let him run.

He will suck as far as passing the ball. They will make excuses. bad play calling, bad OL, bad receivers, no running game, etc. Like we have all seen numerous times with horrible passing QBs. 

See the midget in Arizona who Belicheck took apart.

Edited by lod01
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, lod01 said:

He will run around. Drop back, take off running. The announcers will go ooooo....wow....aaaaahhhh what a playmaker...revolutionizing the game ( Lamar Jackson - that one made me laugh).

Defenses will for some reason take time to adjust when the blueprint has been there for decades for any bum who can't throw a football accurately, The NFL is not college so forget any completion BS from college. Single cover the WRs. Don't let him run.

He will suck as far as passing the ball. They will make excuses. bad play calling, bad OL, bad receivers, no running game, etc. Like we have all seen numerous times with horrible passing QBs. 

/thread

21 hours ago, lod01 said:

All 3 of the players mentioned are different besides being mobile & Black.

• Like 1

Jalen struggled to get to a 2nd progression in college AND with throwing guys open/accuracy for RAC opportunities. Typically if his primary was covered, he'd look to run, which he was really good at. IMO he's not a starting NFL Quarterback in the NFL.

48 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Jalen struggled to get to a 2nd progression in college AND with throwing guys open/accuracy for RAC opportunities. Typically if his primary was covered, he'd look to run, which he was really good at. IMO he's not a starting NFL Quarterback in the NFL.

Yeah, I don't even know if he's a backup and isn't athletic enough to be a gadget guy. I hope for the Eagles sake that we're wrong.

22 hours ago, lod01 said:

Wtf are you even talking about. Lamar Jackson issue has never been being an accurate thrower of the football. Kyler Murray completes 67% of his passes. None of them have literally anything in common other than being black and mobile. You're talking out of your ***.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, lod01 said:

This man is a racist 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Wtf are you even talking about. Lamar Jackson issue has never been being an accurate thrower of the football. Kyler Murray completes 67% of his passes. None of them have literally anything in common other than being black and mobile. You're talking out of your ***.

Watch Lamar's passing ability in big games. He can't throw outside the hash marks or into tight windows. And he routinely throws the ball into the stands. Any perceived accuracy he has as a passer stems from the threat he poses as a runner that leads to wide open guys downfield. I could make most of the passes he makes.

Edited by Kirill
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Watch Lamar's passing ability in big games. He can't throw outside the hash marks or into tight windows. And he routinely throws the ball into the stands. Any perceived accuracy he has as a passer stems from the threat he poses as a runner that leads to wide open guys downfield. I could make most of the passes he makes.

We have found the FF Uncle Rico

Uncle Rico GIF by memecandy

• Like 1

On 12/8/2020 at 1:25 PM, Blackstar12 said:

Can you guys quit associating Wentz to the Colts. They have other important players to extend like Leonard, Nelson, Braden Smith.  I’d rather Colts try to get Dak, Stafford or draft a QB.

Dak and the Colts would be a nice match.

• Like 1