Week 14: Packers at Loins

packfanfb

The Lions always play us with a chip on their shoulder but we should be able to score some points.  If we get things going early, they won't quit but we can keep them under control.  Peterson still was running on the Bears like he had some scores to settle.  I'm sure he'll have some juice against us, especially close to the goal line, we need to bottle that up.

They are a team without a real head coach which makes them more unpredictable but the wheels have fallen off.  Let's hope their big win was last week and get ready to kick them back down into reality.

1 hour ago, YaddaHolla said:

Lions games always make me nervous. They are always ready to go. 

Weren't they up by like ten or fourteen points at the start of our last meeting?....Plus they played us tough twice last year....They're dangerous if they can keep the score close...Otherwise we're probably at least a two score better team than Detroit....

Hopefully the final time a Packers defense has to face Peterson but I think I've thought that the last like four years and he's still clinging on. 

Lions are terrible defensively, could see another 40 burger hung on them like week two. Wouldn't surprise me to see the exact same final score as that game too. 

55 minutes ago, Pugger said:

What is really wild is it is blue down here in SW FL.  😃

Must be from the Tampa connection from the NFC Central days. Out here in Northern California there’s usually a small island of Packers color around Chico, Aaron’s home town. Not usually when GB gets the late game, overlapping the 9ers game. 

Edited by Refugee

I’m hoping for a quiet game for Aaron Rodgers and an explosive game from Mahomes this week.  The MVP curse is real.

Just picture it... Mahomes with Hill, Watkins, Hardman and Kelce underperforming Rodgers with Adams, Tonyan, MVS and still winning MVP and Rodgers playing him in the Super Bowl.