Week 14: Packers at Loins

packfanfb

32 minutes ago, persiandud said:

Kenny Golladay is probably out, we should be able to contain their passing game. Hockenson is a beast 

this should be a comfortable win but the Loins always play us tough 

If Golladay is out that should make this a whole lot easier for the entire defense. 

14-FOX-L.png

Did you guys know if you use a VPN and set your location to europe and then purchase game pass you can watch the games live? I have been doing this for a few years now so I never miss a game.

Edited by Reaper
I forgot to quote this.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Reaper said:

14-FOX-L.png

Did you guys know if you use a VPN and set your location to europe and then purchase game pass you can watch the games live? I have been doing this for a few years now so I never miss a game.

Just be sure to set your VPN to Europe again prior to streaming.

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 5:32 AM, AlexGreen#20 said:

It is not impossible that Davante has only the 3rd 20 TD season ever this year, after missing essentially 3 games. 

He would need 7 in 4 games, he's at 13 through 10 games so far. 

That my friend would be frickin awesome!!  Just don't hear much about him from the outside of Wisconsin world and that's a shame.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Refugee said:

Must be from the Tampa connection from the NFC Central days. Out here in Northern California there’s usually a small island of Packers color around Chico, Aaron’s home town. Not usually when GB gets the late game, overlapping the 9ers game. 

I am south of Tampa in Fort Myers.  They are getting New Orleans at Philly on Fox late.   Go figure...  🤔

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=14

Edited by Pugger

Matt Schneidman -   Packers RB AJ Dillon is practicing for the first time in six weeks. He had been on the reserve/COVID-19 list since Nov. 2.

Equanimeous St. Brown (concussion) also returned to practice.

No Jace Sternberger (concussion) or Marcedes Lewis (rest).

1 hour ago, Pugger said:

I am south of Tampa in Fort Myers.  They are getting New Orleans at Philly on Fox late.   Go figure...  🤔

I think FM (Fort Meyers) is getting Green Bay/Detroit on Fox late. Why is unclear to me, but thats what the map appears to indicate.

7 hours ago, Reaper said:

14-FOX-L.png

So you still have to purchase game pass? I'm not following the benefit here.

Edited by Arthur Penske

4 hours ago, Pugger said:

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=14

Yeah, that's a tough one to figure out.  Well, take the gift when you get it. I'll actually be in S. Florida during the Ten game which is Sunday night.  Ideally I will be outdoors grilling with a beverage because I'm not going to any bars but I'm happy that it is the nationally televised game so will be on everywhere.  After living in California for so long, I'm used to the early starts so I'll get the full East Coast experience watching the late game.

10 hours ago, Reaper said:

I did this for a few years.  I think I was on a server in South America because at that time game pass was cheapest there. These days there are so many reliable (if not necessarily legal) IPTV services that carry Sunday Ticket I don't have a real need for game pass anymore.  What I really like is having access to Fox Sports Wisconsin for the Bucks and Brewers.

Edited by Mazrimiv

11 hours ago, persiandud said:

Kenny Golladay is probably out, we should be able to contain their passing game. Hockenson is a beast 

this should be a comfortable win but the Loins always play us tough 

Has Hockenson become a beast?  I haven't been paying much attention to DET this year (who has?)

Last season it seemed like Hockenson was viewed as a disappointment, but from his days at Iowa it seemed like he was made for the NFL.  No surprise if he's put it together already in year 2. 

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

Has Hockenson become a beast?  I haven't been paying much attention to DET this year (who has?)

Last season it seemed like Hockenson was viewed as a disappointment, but from his days at Iowa it seemed like he was made for the NFL.  No surprise if he's put it together already in year 2. 

I think he's been playing great, an ascending TE for sure