The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

In a clear act of revenge, Daniel was attacked in the middle of the night. This was not before she made sweet, sweet love with Beth Harmon after a night of heavy drinking. Relevance? None, but just needed to make that known. 

5fce708e037cbd0018614480?width=700

@Daniel was killed. She was Cleo, Beth Harmon is a babe Aligned. 

It is now day 2. 

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

What you bolded is merely an observation on my end. The second sentence is my own feelings about it. Why are you being so elusive about something so simple? Why not say "I don't care" instead of asking me why I think that you would care. That's strange syntax. 

7 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I made it a question because I wanted to know why you thought a 4-way tie with seven hours left in the day was valuable enough to you to bring it up, or even notice, at all. Not only are ties not as advantageous to town as a lot of people here think, you're not going to get any reads this far out from the deadline.

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

No, you deflected from me and used verbiage that is absolutely a soft defense. If you wanted to know why I thought what I did, you would have asked me and bolded the second half instead of the first.

Interesting...

@MWil23  is this some of it?

• Like 1