Higgins & Browns begin extension talk

buno67

6 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

No worries just having fun

What chance do you think we have at winning 13 games 

My own prediction is 20 percent because Pittsburgh maybe playing for there life if they have to win 3 games on the road without Dupree and Bush

I'd give us about a 25% chance right now.

If we beat the Ravens I think we start showing great confidence and will up it to about 85%.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Thank you everybody  not to bad for a illiterate. 

Let's get back to talking about football 

Gosh this is why we love you. You are both intelligent and modest. 

And I really think your 20% playoff odds are pretty spot on. 

How many TDs for Baker this week? I’m thinking just 3 but I wanted to know your opinion against Baltimore’s defense

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DawgX said:

Can we vote in @malibuspeedrace real quick just for Mike to instantly take his place?

Ok so short history lesson here. I have it on good authority that Gatorade plagiarized the be like mike commercial to fit a very Mikey Jordan narrative. They stole it from my bro @mtmmike and I’ve been pissed to this very day. Shake my damn head. 

Anywho in case some of you numb nuts don’t know what I’m talking about:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I don't even think we have to follow the process, I think we can just induct him now. Why waste time with nominations and votes.

Congrats Mike, you are now in the HOF. It is up to you who you choose to replace. You can eliminate any current member of the Browns forum HOF and take their seat. Choose wisely.

At first I was like yeah, then I was like no he didn’t...

Yall should ask if you don’t get it. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

def possible the third offseason is the charm

I mean, this is most QB’s.

this could also be described as running inconsistent routes.

We save almost nothing by cutting him, we’d have to trade him and I doubt we get much in return.

If he was a pre June 1st cut next year I believe we would owe him nothing and his dead cap hit would be $0. I highly doubt we go that route though. To the disappointment of many Browns fans, I believe he will be a Brown in 2021. 

Would keeping him be better than trading him?  Depends how much you value the cap flexibility and what you could do with 15 million and his contributions as a deep threat/3rd receiver, because as of now I’m sure as hell not starting him over Landry or Higgins.