Week 14 GDT

SteelKing728

21 minutes ago, Forge said:

His last three games were Packers, Texans and Raiders. Packers have been one of the worst defenses against the run all year, we saw what the Texans did today against Mitch Trubisky and the bears, and the Raiders. This is what he should be doing. And even with those last two games, he just now started eclipsing 4 yards per carry. He doubled his broken tackles number for the season just last week, and he's been one of the worst running backs in the NFL by efficiency and had one of the worst averages after contact in the NFL. I said last week to Tyler that this should carry through this week and next. 

Now, that being said, one of the things that I really like is that he's starting to make big runs. That's big. You have to be explosive in this league, and he hasn't been until the last few weeks, so that's a promising item. But he's got to do it against the teams that aren't just crap. 

Next games are Jags, Texans and Steelers. There’s a good chance he ends up with 1k rushing yards somehow lol.

Just now, Blackstar12 said:

Next games are Jags, Texans and Steelers. There’s a good chance he ends up with 1k rushing yards somehow lol.

Yep, and like you said, the confidence thing is important...especially in the rookie season, so its good that he's starting to get it going at the end of the season. He has been a better pass catcher than I thought he was going to be coming into the league, and he's starting to get a little on his own, which is an improvement (and necessary in this league). He was kind of brutal to start the season in that regard. I will have a good feeling next year on where I stand with him, probably not much to change my mind one way or the other this year, this highs and low are too swingy and I need to see some stabilization. 

I'm not a fan, as I've stated many times, maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong and I'm not bullish on him one way or the other, but in the end it really has no impact on me one way or the other, so it's not like I'm rooting for the guy to fail. 

• Like 1