Week 14 GDT

SteelKing728

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Literally nobody is. People are still calling them literally unbeatable despite having been beaten.

Bunch of media people are questioning them on it though. There’s a lot saying the reverse too

The Mahomes factor, I no longer fear a double digit deficit. He can dominate one quarter and that 10 point deficit turns into an 18 point lead.

3 interceptions and a fumble, how many teams win by 6 or dominate the scoreboard after that?

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

so youre saying it was just an act and he screamed at his oc for running the ball cause he knew hed be on camera?

He probably was shouting to him because the players were confused and didn't run out.

Even if that was the call, and it was Steichen's how dumb of a HC do you have to be, to not say something? A run to gain a yard with 20 secs remaining!

4 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Literally nobody is. People are still calling them literally unbeatable despite having been beaten.

Do you live in some alternate reality that we should know about?

They lost a shootout to the Raiders.

They could lose in a shootout to 10 other teams.

They should be the favorite to win the Super Bowl but they are no juggernaut.

Just now, SkippyX said:

Do you live in some alternate reality that we should know about?

They lost a shootout to the Raiders.

They could lose in a shootout to 10 other teams.

They should be the favorite to win the Super Bowl but they are no juggernaut.

No. I live in a reality where I watch sports media shows from FoxSports1 and ESPN every Monday and Tuesday and peruse Twitter for Football Takes every single day during work.

2 minutes ago, kramxel said:

He probably was shouting to him because the players were confused and didn't run out.

Even if that was the call, and it was Steichen's how dumb of a HC do you have to be, to not say something? A run to gain a yard with 20 secs remaining!

looks to me your trying to find any excuse to blame lynn. its pretty black and white, oc made the call, it was dumb and lynn wasnt happy. grownups generally shouldnt need to be micromanaged, telling someone dont run it here seems uneccessary.