2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

9 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Pretty much cross off EDGE off the list of draft needs. 

Need to see how much money the get in cap space this year 

If they use the template they applied to Littleton/Kwit, i'd say around 4M. So that would be more than if they were releasing him. It will create dead money in the future though.

Edited by oakdb36

I'd definitely be sounding out Geno Atkins, always loved him as a player and seems like a pretty good locker room influence. I know we have a bunch of DTs now but my mantra would be add talent wherever we can and the best guys stick. A rotation role and mentoring our (hopefully) rookie DTs would be perfect for him at this stage.

Edited by Darbsk

cant imagine there are going to be any more DL acquisitions at this point. maybe in the draft.

waiting to see what happens with mariota (and potentially richard)... last dominoes relating to clearing cap space. still need to fill RT, FS, CB

Edited by Turnobili
none of your business

If bradley can fix the pass rush, if yannick can take double teams off everyone else, our secondary gets better no matter whos back there. And that's what it looks like where they are putting their eggs in. IF all these guys stay on the roster, were going to have a ton of fresh pass rushers to rotate in all game long. Bold strategy cotton, let's see if it pays off.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NickButera said:

If bradley can fix the pass rush, if yannick can take double teams off everyone else, our secondary gets better no matter whos back there. And that's what it looks like where they are putting their eggs in. IF all these guys stay on the roster, were going to have a ton of fresh pass rushers to rotate in all game long. Bold strategy cotton, let's see if it pays off.

This is exactly what I think

34 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Has this been proven wrong yet? 

We will see about Carr, but it’s obvious Gruden is signing of on all the defensive players coming in. When all we’ve heard is how Gruden only cares about one side of the ball.

38 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Has this been proven wrong yet? 

and Carrs O last year that he played with, was far from top paid too. 
no MM (effects our cap, but big stretch to say helps carr perform), no Trent, no richie, no tyrell.
take those out of our O spending last year, and Carr performed well with a mid pack spend O

• Like 1