2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

16 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Again i would mind KJ. But do we need him? I personally dont think so.

If we sign Wright to a meaningful deal it means Gus has little/no faith in Littleton or Kwiatowski, we’d have to signing him to be a 3 down player.

7 minutes ago, Dessie said:

If we sign Wright to a meaningful deal it means Gus has little/no faith in Littleton or Kwiatowski, we’d have to signing him to be a 3 down player.

That's the other thing. I don't know that it makes sense to sign him as a rotational guy

I'd like to give Kelvin Harmon a shot soon with 3 preseason games left.  Pretty sure he was on Jay Gruden's last team, so he should be familiar with at least similar concepts. Potential backup for the Bryan Edwards prototype in our WR room.

20 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I remember think he would be an UDFA steal, but he never amounted to much.

They always find a way to hype up UDFA players by comparing their tape/numbers to first/second round selections and then it has you believing we found a diamond in the rough.  Rarely ever does that actually happen.

6 minutes ago, Jerry said:

They always find a way to hype up UDFA players by comparing their tape/numbers to first/second round selections and then it has you believing we found a diamond in the rough.  Rarely ever does that actually happen.

during the pre-draft processes a lot of places had him as a mid round pick, so he had some more udfa hype

On 8/12/2021 at 10:38 AM, Dessie said:

Why would it mean that we have little faith in Littleton or Kwit? Littleton is a WLB who's best attribute is his coverage ability, Kwit is an inside linebacker. KJ Wright is a SLB with experience in the system. Outside of Littleton, Morrow, and Kwit our LB's are Muse (6'2" 220), White (6'2" 215), and Deablo (6'2" 225) who are all safety converts that have never played in the NFL and don't really have the size to set the edge in the running game. 

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

How does it not make sense to sign him as the starting SLB in our base defense? 

We already talked about how that wouldn’t be a bad idea. When I posted this I was speaking directly the hell it wouldn’t make sense if he was a rotational guy

13 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

We already talked about how that wouldn’t be a bad idea. When I posted this I was speaking directly the hell it wouldn’t make sense if he was a rotational guy

How often does Bradley have 3 LB on the field? Like 20% of the time?