2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

What are you even talking about? Who said anything about the offense not being explosive? You're in here trying to argue Edwards is a deep threat. He's not. That is not his game. I've watched him for years at SC. 

We're going to see what kind of deep threat he is  without Ruggs on Sunday. That's all I'm gonna say about this

6 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I imagine we elevate a WR from the PS, sign (If we falls to us) D-Jax and then what?

Probably bring back one of Brown/Snead/Moore. Brown is a FA, Snead and Moore are on PS so they can be signed to the active roster.

I would give Beckham a year deal to prove himself if he is waived. He would get a chance to showcase himself on a possible playoff team that can use an alpha WR that has a great QB. Beckham looking for the bag, and might like Vegas. We might be a contender and need a Ruggs replacement. 

Long Term Options for WR1: D Adams, Michael Thomas, Allen Robinson, Mike Williams, Calvin Ridley

couple burners who will be free agents to add to a WR1: Will Fuller, Robby Anderson, John Ross, DJ Chark

It really boils down to what system were running next season. Hoping we win and BIG keeping things in place another year and seeing what happens with a full season sans Gruden out of the picture. Wouldn't mind adding a different OC but if Carr works well with what we've got then it's not broke so don't fix it. Mayock would get final say in FA/Draft so we can see what he can cook with. He's got the experience now and it would be interesting as he understands the need to get coaches the ingredients but probably now also understands that you better get good value too. Trade down and adding depth to develop would also show a desire to grow long term. Pick 32 isn't a splash player. 😉