2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Davante Adams (if Rodgers leaves) is the guy that I hope we go all in for. And then sign Will Fuller or John Ross to a 1 year prove it deal. 

I think if Devante comes available he will sign with us for sure. 

John Ross is someone I’m going to continue to pound the table for. 

Those are really the only two players I want to see the Raiders pursuing free agency to be honest

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

I think if Devante comes available he will sign with us for sure. 

Those are really the only two players I want to see the Raiders pursuing free agency to be honest

If Rodgers leaves, which seems like a realistic possibility, then I think he'll hit free agency. 

John Ross would be a low risk/high reward signing for sure. If we added those two we'd be in a great spot, maybe Desean runs it back too.

17 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If Rodgers leaves, which seems like a realistic possibility, then I think he'll hit free agency. 

John Ross would be a low risk/high reward signing for sure. If we added those two we'd be in a great spot, maybe Desean runs it back too.

DeSean Jackson did say in an interview yesterday that he wants to end his career in Vegas. 

I thought it would be cool if we were able to bring John Ross in here as both insurance if he gets hurt and someone Desean can take under his wing.

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

The Packers are not going to let the best WR in the game walk in FA. Franchise level players do not make it to FA. 

He will be franchised. This isn't even debatable. At best you can get him in a trade. I'd turn my attention to a guy like Allen Robinson. 

If we have to make a trade then make the trade. He posted a bunch of cryptic stuff on social media before the season that hinted at this being his final season in Green Bay. 

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Can I ask why? John Ross has been a massive bust. He's a one trick pony and doesn't even do that well. Pounding the table for John Ross seems redundant, he has no real receiving skills outside his speed. Can't get off press coverage, injuries and drops are all a problem.

50 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Can I ask why? John Ross has been a massive bust. He's a one trick pony and doesn't even do that well. Pounding the table for John Ross seems redundant, he has no real receiving skills outside his speed. Can't get off press coverage, injuries and drops are all a problem.

Sounds a lot like Agholor actually. 

I'd pound the table for Ross too as a cheap depth prove-it signing. I wouldn't bet the house on him, but if we're in the market and he's available, it's low risk high reward. 

52 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

On a 1 yr minimum deal, what would we have to lose? I'd prefer Will Fuller but he can't stay healthy.

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

The Packers are not going to let the best WR in the game walk in FA. Franchise level players do not make it to FA. 

He will be franchised. This isn't even debatable. At best you can get him in a trade. I'd turn my attention to a guy like Allen Robinson. 

The Packers will never pay that much money.