2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

McCoy contract is what Thomas should have received.  Good signing with McCoy.  Small base with playing incentives.  You do do not spend big on lottery tickets.  

Just saw the Alllen contract and I am happier everyday about Carr's contract.  If that does not motivate Carr to get out there and produce nothing will.  If he gets anywhere near hat Allen got he better put this team on his back and carry them to the AFC championship.  If Carr does not play well I think we try to draft a QB early this next year.  A bad starting QB is going to start getting $20 million.  Somebody is going to have some buyers remorse after signing LJ or Mayfield.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

McCoy contract is what Thomas should have received.  Good signing with McCoy.  Small base with playing incentives.  You do do not spend big on lottery tickets.  

Just saw the Alllen contract and I am happier everyday about Carr's contract.  If that does not motivate Carr to get out there and produce nothing will.  If he gets anywhere near hat Allen got he better put this team on his back and carry them to the AFC championship.  If Carr does not play well I think we try to draft a QB early this next year.  A bad starting QB is going to start getting $20 million.  Somebody is going to have some buyers remorse after signing LJ or Mayfield.

we need to lock down DC on a 5 year deal already, these other QBs getting paid is just going boost his price. 

20 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

we need to lock down DC on a 5 year deal already, these other QBs getting paid is just going boost his price. 

DC is no where near Allen and Mahomes.  He still needs to prove he can play at the same level as Dak after how started last year.  Anything over $35 for Carr and I would trade him until he proves he is worth more.  I think he will get in the low 30's.

On 8/8/2021 at 7:24 AM, drfrey13 said:

DC is no where near Allen and Mahomes.  He still needs to prove he can play at the same level as Dak after how started last year.  Anything over $35 for Carr and I would trade him until he proves he is worth more.  I think he will get in the low 30's.

2 years/$50M, take it or leave it.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Josh Allen is 25 years old coming off of a 4,500 yard/37 TD season...

When I see a QB get more than him that he is better than is when I will panic.  Goff, Wentz, and Cousing got low $30s.  I am a little concerned now.

3 hours ago, Jerry said:

I like DC but I hope he follows TB and takes a 25M per year deal.  If not less.

Tell him you're willing to push HARD to sign Adams mext year, and he very well might. 

For me, his unabashed love with the Silver and Black is one of his most endearing qualities. Given how long we've been a pit nobody "wanted" to go to and guys made no effort to mask their desire to get out of, I think he's very much serious about not wanting to play elsewhere. Obviously, we all want even better stats from him, but man, having any player who is even above average actually WANTING to be here feels good. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Jerry said:

I like DC but I hope he follows TB and takes a 25M per year deal.  If not less.

DC isn’t really flashy and seems really low-key with his spending from a distance. Assuming he re-ups if he took a discount it’s up to Grudock from    there

• Like 1