Week 16: Remember the Titans at Packers

packfanfb

This is the way to the 1 seed  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Why will the Packers beat the Titans in Week 16?

• Because Aaron Rodgers
    • Because we hold Derrick Henry under 150 yards
    • Because PackFanFB made the GDT
    • Because Outpost31 was right all along about rookie ILBs
    • Because Packerraymond is a better mod than CWood21
    • Because Malfatron blew the Colts game, prompting a winning streak

19 hours ago, Leader said:

Wes Hodkiewicz -    Corey Linsley officially designated to return for tomorrow’s game vs the Titans. Also, Brian Price will be elevated to play in his first game with the Packers since Sept 25, 2016

Thought I read Dexter Williams was also elevated to play. Expect to see a lot of Jones obviously, hoping we get a solid dose of AJ Dillon...that'll depend on how the game plays out.

Looks like strong likelihood of snow at least to start the game. Fairly light winds so that is good for the aerial assault. I wish we had Jwill healthy because he is a great all weather back.  Dillon will have a chance to prove what he can do in a winter wonderland and I hope he’s fired up and ready to play.

The D will have its work cut out for itself but I think we can score on these guys.  What could be better than a snow game at Lambeau in December (besides one in January)?

28 minutes ago, Leader said:

A snow game at Lambeau in December where the opposing RB isnt Derrick Henry?

You’ve got to love a real matchup.  Cupcakes this time of year don’t get us playoff ready. Believe me that no one in Tennessee is excited to see AR at Lambeau in December. Let’s get better today!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Refugee said:

You’ve got to love a real matchup.  Cupcakes this time of year don’t get us playoff ready. Believe me that no one in Tennessee is excited to see AR at Lambeau in December. Let’s get better today!

Oh.....I'm looking forward to the game..........I just want to win it.
I dont want more "questions" going into the last week of the season.......and against a motivated CHI team.

15 minutes ago, WaitWhat said:

Chicago can be motivated all they want. They should've been motivated to stop a losing streak coming into Lambeau and proceeded to get curb stomped. They aren't good. 

Nope. They can beat up on these bottom feeders but the Packers are the best offense and defense they have had to play in the last 4 weeks.