Week 16 GDT

Blackstar12

Just now, The LBC said:

@ET80 What was that discussion we were having a couple weeks ago where people thought we were insane for thinking the Texans were perfectly capable of losing to Cincy...?

They should still win. How competitive Cincy has been is a surprise.

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

That week 2 game doesn't really accurately depict what either team is right now though. 

Fitz was starting and absolutely dealing that day. The Bills didn't have their starting LB's or Zack Moss if memory serves. 

Both teams are much different now IMO.

Our defense is worlds better than last time, too. And the Bills lack the rushing attack to exploit its main weakness.

Can Tua beat the Bills backups? Enough to overcome whatever the Bills backup offense can do against the Dolphins D, without a doubt in my mind.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The Dolphins didn't look great last night but two things here.

1. The first game between Buffalo and Miami were quite close.

2. You're basing this off how the Ravens look against an NFC East team?

1. I don't think this is accurate at ALL. This was one of those games where the score was 17-10 at the half, but it felt like it was a 20 point game. Even when Miami took the lead the Bills snapped right back and took firm control. The game was never as close as the score

2. Ravens have looked like a very good team for more than just today. You can explain their losses away a lot easier than the Dolphins slate of losses

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Our defense is worlds better than last time, too. And the Bills lack the rushing attack to exploit its main weakness.

Can Tua beat the Bills backups? Enough to overcome whatever the Bills backup offense can do against the Dolphins D, without a doubt in my mind.

So is the Bills defense. I agree both teams are better now then they were then. Buffalo has shown when they want to they can run the ball.  But I was talking about the prospect of a playoff game being an easy win for Buffalo. I don't think it would be an easy one, but Miami is definitely who I want to play the most in wildcard weekend.