Week 16 GDT

Blackstar12

Just now, Asciimo said:

brady can only look good when they face the worst team in the league. thats the narrative. falcons will go back to being the worst team in the nfl next week when bucs win.

Yep I already know everyone boutta say Brady only beat down on a trash Lions team than sign Mahomes praises if they beat the Falcons, whereas last week the narrative was it's just the trash Falcons team when Brady had a much better game than Mahomes. 

Just now, JohnCena said:

Yep I already know everyone boutta say Brady only beat down on a trash Lions team than sign Mahomes praises if they beat the Falcons, whereas last week the narrative was it's just the trash Falcons team when Brady had a much better game than Mahomes. 

Yeah, because if there is any athlete in the world that doesn't get the respect he/she deserves, it's Tom Brady.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

“Fined” and game moved back.

So? Still miss the playoffs. 11-5 4 way tie goes to you and Baltimore, especially after Buffalo rests everyone vs you next week. 

Huh... I was not aware we had a tiebreaker over you guys. From what I was reading yesterday, I thought we needed you guys to lose out to get in over you.

In that case, I suppose the panic is warranted - carry on.

I know we aren't world beaters, and struggled yesterday (I'd say we really struggled 2 games this year),  but man, I've watched a number of Bears games, a lot on primetime and cringe so many times watching them, and they are ultimately the better team and gunna get in the playoffs over us.  It's disgusting to be a Cards fan.

Edited by Zalixar

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Huh... I was not aware we had a tiebreaker over you guys. From what I was reading yesterday, I thought we needed you guys to lose out to get in over you.

In that case, I suppose the panic is warranted - carry on.

Nope. Despite head to head wins against Indianapolis and Tennessee, it’s irrelevant? And somehow you have the tiebreaker over us. This season is over. Good luck in the playoffs.