Week 16 GDT

Blackstar12

2 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

One was an out break that had multiple days of positive cases that effected the entire team.

The other effected one position group and not a break out and likely not even positive cases. Just close contact.

Not even remotely the same thing. But you hate the Ravens, so I get it. 

LOL

THEY HAD AN OUTBREAK BECAUSE THEY WILLFULLY IGNORED PROTOCOL. 😂 

As for this, it’s a loss and there goes the season. Oh well. 2021 may be a different story.

4 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

No team can win a game without an entire position group.  

I really don't think some of you really realize how big of a disadvantage that is.  I mean not a single WR on the Browns has caught a pass all season.  

I'm not saying we should feel bad for them... but I really don't get this blaming of them or acting like it's their fault for looking horrible on offense.  

EDIT - Well, I'm sure a team COULD win, maybe.  But it would be hard as hell.  This is just what the Jets are doing to the Browns run game.  Imagine a better team.  They'd get toast.

Ravens been winning without WRs for 3 seasons

Jk.. this Browns situation is trash and the they are about to be the team who desperately needs the Dolphins to lose next week

It's all hindsight at this point, but I'd rather have had a week 18 with a buffer for teams like the Ravens, Broncos, Browns who have large groups out. As opposed to watching a handful of teams taking ugly Ls as a result of having to play

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

I literally never said otherwise. They also were fined accordingly. 

“Fined” and game moved back.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You'll get your guys back and beat the anemic Steelers next week regardless

So? Still miss the playoffs. 11-5 4 way tie goes to you and Baltimore, especially after Buffalo rests everyone vs you next week. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

“Fined” and game moved back.

So? Still miss the playoffs. 11-5 4 way tie goes to you and Baltimore, especially after Buffalo rests everyone vs you next week. 

Kinda crazy that for all the talk about how adding another wildcard team would water down the playoffs, we could very well see an 11-5 team miss.