Week 16 GDT

Blackstar12

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m thinking about turning off the television. I cannot believe they allowed this game to be played as scheduled. The NFL should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for allowing it.

Do you really think postponing it two weeks before the playoffs is a sound idea?

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m thinking about turning off the television. I cannot believe they allowed this game to be played as scheduled. The NFL should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for allowing it.

After what happened to the Broncos, did you honestly think they were going to postpone the game?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 43M said:

People keep trashing Ben, and rightfully so...but people on here need to stop pretending Tomlin is a good coach.   

They are 11-3 and consistently are one of the most competitive teams in the NFL regardless of anything else going on.  I can see the argument for him not being a great coach but anyone trying to act like he isn't a good coach at the very least is fooling themselves.

It isn't his fault that Ben looks terrible.  It's hard to win games in the NFL consistently when your QB is playing at a bottom-5 level.  Again, if you want to say he's not great, fair enough.  But he's definitely a good coach

He's not perfect though, but I don't think that makes him bad.  I think he's definitely in the top 15-13.

Edited by iknowcool

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean the Broncos played without any QBs.... quit crying. You should be able to beat the Jets with your running game, PS level WRs, and your TEs.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I've been looking at the cap, and it just isn't possible to bring in a real QB

Their only option is to cut Ben and Haden.. Roll with Mason, and then either draft a QB early, or sign a QB before 22 once their cap opens up

That team is in cap hell right now

Going to have to make some tough decisions if they want to bring in a QB worth a damn.

2 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Do you really think postponing it two weeks before the playoffs is a sound idea?

For the integrity of the season, they absolutely should have.

Just now, BroncoSojia said:

After what happened to the Broncos, did you honestly think they were going to postpone the game?

Oh I’m not surprised at all after that. I guess it only works if you threaten to go on strike and if you don’t follow protocol that you get rewarded by the league.