BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

Look here I have some traumatic **** going on every day recently. I am stressed the **** out. I come here to get away from it. I comment what I comment. You ask for an explanation I’ll give it to you. And then we can drop it. If you don’t like it then you don’t like it. I could just post a gif like pheltz or not post anything at all. I’m sure this is going to bite me later but I’m doing my best here. 

Dog Sup GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Are we to the point where you guys want me to create memes and make fun of people to bring some levity, or would that be the Archduke Ferdinand assassination that sparks the complete chain reaction crumbling of BDL and ending with anarchy? I'm flexible and willing to go either way here.

+1 for memes

1. @WFLukic   Hulk Hogan- Never shy about telling how good he is.  Consistently a top draw.  Had to be hated before he could be loved again

2. @Scoundrel   Charles Wright-  Who?  yes the Godfather/Papa Shango/Kama   with seemingly a new team and nickname every year, Charles was always innovating.  Known as one of the funnest guys in the business to be around

3. @RuskieTitan   Stone Cold Steve Austin-  Drinks a lot, says little, hates the system and wins championships

4. @Jlash    Jake the Snake Roberts-  While never winning a major title, Jake was known to be a leader in teaching others behind the scenes (we'll over look his drug addiction for this).  Always put on a great show for the fans regardless of whether he was to win or lose

5. @SirA1   The undertaker-  Behind the scenes leader of the misfits.  The one that could be counted upon that shall never die

6. @wwhickok    ultimate warrior-  Leads with emotion, occasionally a big winner.  Sometimes loses complete control of the English Language

7. @rackcs   Sting-  Just when we thought he was gone, he came flying down from the rafters to lead his team

8. @MD4L  HHH-  Started off as a sidekick but has grown to be a leader.  Now works for corporate

9. @bcb1213  Ric Flair-  Simply the greatest to ever do it.  WOOOOO

10. @Ragnarok      Jerry the King Lawler-  The lovable dad with quick one liners from Tennessee

11. @EaglesPeteC  Road Warrior Animal-An avid Philly football fan himself, Animal was known to drop a one liner and always have his groups back no matter how ridiculous his partner was being

12. @PR     Ricky the Dragon Steamboat-  The consumate professional who says little and lets his team do the talking

13. @Pickle Rick   Nikki Bella-  One half of a successful twin duo.  Also the smarter and better looking one, if not the worker the twin is

14. @Blue  Rowdy Roddy Piper-  The existential heel.  Went away for a while to pursue personal goals but came back more popular than when he left after disagreements with ownership

15. @RedGold  DDP-  Diamond Dallas was a late arrival to the business who struggled early but rose to prominance later in his career.  Can redgold do the same?

16. @pheltzbahr  Mick Foley-  How the hell is this guy still around.  Been hit in the head so many times we aren't sure he knows what day it is

Guest starring: @Whicker Shawn Michaels-  Always flamboyant and willing to share his opinion.   Retired for a stretch but after we were all concerned, he found his smile and came back to us

@MWil23  Bret Hart-  Currently starting off in a tag team but will eventually bloom once on his own.  A strong mind and a technician who is funnier behind the scenes than in front of it.  Bret was known for his drawings (80's meme's) of his coworkers

swag-  Gold dust-  I mean gender fluid and all

THE BDL Wrestler list!

Edited by bcb1213
  • Like 10

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

@MWil23  Bret Hart-  Currently starting off in a tag team but will eventually bloom once on his own.  A strong mind and a technician who is funnier behind the scenes than in front of it.  Bret was known for his drawings (80's meme's) of his coworkers

Oh gosh...I've become the guy I love to hate on.

Bret Hart Sport GIF by WWE

• Like 1

Just now, Whicker said:

So the first thing Wiki says about Shawn Michaels is that he’s basically the GOAT. Sounds appropriate enough 

I'll ignore what you said about having to look him up on Wiki and like your post because he basically is. Dude was an absolute legend. There's only ONE show-stopper.

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

I know nothing about wrestling but based on those descriptions, absolutely spot on!

Sting was my childhood favorite...and by childhood, I mean maybe until I was in my mid twenties...or something that will make me sound less nerdy.