The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

So you and Orca just happened to target each other last night?

I've been protecting him since n2. Squire posted some pretty evident leading questions to orca yesterday that made it seem like squire knew I visited orca.  So my guess, is that orca invested me or did something (maybe a frame) to me that night bc of that. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I've been protecting him since n2. Squire posted some pretty evident leading questions to orca yesterday that made it seem like squire knew I visited orca.  So my guess, is that orca invested me or did something (maybe a frame) to me that night bc of that. 

Sure, sounds like something orca would do to you of all people 

Just now, BrettFavre004 said:

So you protected orca and he visited you.  Were you told anything about his visit to you?

I was told nothing, not even about my move, just that I was successful on n2, n3 and n4.  I take that to mean I protected him (not that I was successful in blocking a hit)

Daboyle
Mwil23 – Shady (119), Pickle (121)
TheKillerNacho – Forge (120)
Counselor
MD4L
Tk3
bigbadbuff
Forge – Pickle (123)
kingseanjohn – Forge (118)
Pickle Rick – mission (117), Forge (123)
Matts4313
bcb1213 – Rags (118), Forge (119)
squire12 – Mwil (120), Pickle (121)
mission27
Blue
BrettFavre004 – Pickle (127)
JoshstraDaymus – Forge (131)
Ragnarok – Pickle (120)
Shady Slim – Blue (119)

Vote Count

5 Forge – KSJ, Bcb, Nacho, Pickle, Josh
5 Pickle – Rags, Squire, Mwil, Forge, Brett
1 Blue – Shady

Edited by Whicker

I have to go and I'm not sure I'll be back on before night. So here's what I'm sharing today:

1. I've been sitting on the Forge info for days. I was waiting since we were exploring other options and found scum + not being around yesterday due to national events. I did NOT visit forge last night as hinted, so his timeline doesn't quite add up. But speaking of last night...

25 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
28 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Who did you protect last night?

Orca again.  

Me n1

The rest orca (he caught scum so I was rolling with him, probably stopped a hit to, sucks if I did).  

17 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Was Orca the only visitor? Any helpful info from previous nights?

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Not sure.

I've already told yall that malf went to Counselor N1, bcb went nowhere N3(hence a mage) and Orca went to pickle last night.

I bring this up because there are holes and Rags is leaving it open, like he knows there may be a counter claim. Rags originally says Orca visited Pickle. But now he's not sure if he was the only one. So here's my counter claim: I also visited Pickle last night but was unsuccessful. If he had protected himself my failure would make sense, but he claimed to protect Orca... It doesn't add up.

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I was told nothing, not even about my move, just that I was successful on n2, n3 and n4.  I take that to mean I protected him (not that I was successful in blocking a hit)

So you were successful in protecting him and he died?

7761054670_db58885488_o.jpg

Forge today, figure out Pickle and Rags tomorrow.

Also, BrettFavre is pushing way too hard to save Forge. Comes off as a blatant attempt at saving a teammate by someone new.

On 1/3/2021 at 8:55 PM, MWil23 said:

No way! I’m all Town/now completely independent! :) 

On 1/3/2021 at 8:56 PM, Malfatron said:

feels good to be free, doesnt it?

On 1/3/2021 at 8:56 PM, MWil23 said:

Sic Semper Tyrannus!!!

On 1/3/2021 at 8:57 PM, Forge said:

I think everyone is winning

On 1/3/2021 at 9:28 PM, squire12 said:

independent

On 1/3/2021 at 10:26 PM, MD4L said:

I will add I knew SirA’s alignment before he died. We were not aligned or communicating outside the thread but my WC has since changed upon his death.

On 1/3/2021 at 10:33 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

so you just... knew we would become independents if our king is slain? **** that.

On 1/3/2021 at 10:34 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

all i know is i was green aligned but when this guy died my alignment changed to indy and my win con is now to "eliminate anyone would call  themselves king"

sounds like malf to me

On 1/3/2021 at 10:39 PM, MD4L said:

We are the same.

On 1/3/2021 at 10:40 PM, Pickle Rick said:

I get voted off a lot d1.  Maybe people will learn, or not 🤣

On 1/3/2021 at 10:43 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

all i know i was green, presumably town, faction now i am indy and need to eliminate "kings" to win

that is a huge net loss for my win chance, so screw you in any case.

On 1/3/2021 at 10:43 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

i was green faction you tool. now im indy.

On 1/3/2021 at 10:54 PM, Pickle Rick said:

So I guess we are hunting kings now, that sucks

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

???

No.  Town and then became indy.  I was like the second person to claim that lol. 

Close, but not quite the 2nd person to claim town/green then indy

gotta love that pickle fabrication

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

1. I've been sitting on the Forge info for days. I was waiting since we were exploring other options and found scum + not being around yesterday due to national events. I did NOT visit forge last night as hinted, so his timeline doesn't quite add up. But speaking of last night...

It does (and will) if you visited me N3. Just means my alignment took priority in the sequence of events. YOu had to have visited me n3 

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

So you were successful in protecting him and he died?

He opened something from Blue.  Orca posted before night was run that he was opening it and it better not blow up ( i already quoted this).  I am assuming that means he already had it.  I protect against kills.  Naturally if he opened something he already had and blew up I can protect against that.