The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Got paged here and no one responded, I think we are heading down a bad path here. 

Well, you have to vote one of us. I'm the most logical because I'm admitted orange, even if I'm not scum because I'm not a king. But I'm confirmed "different". 

That's the way mafia goes.....and even though you weren't here for it....I have a bit of a reputation for the one time I was not an aligned scum but not the same as "town" LOL (though I do think that at some point, everyone gets recycled in this game) . So it makes sense to vote me. It's also informational because I'm going to flip as said, and then Pickle is going to play the "oh...er...umm....its not my fault!" game and try to wiggle out of it but you'll have a good beat on where to go from there. 

2 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Got paged here and no one responded, I think we are heading down a bad path here. 

So what are you proposing to do?   Do you have a better option in mind?

We seem to have a admitted orange aligned player.   Someone that claims to have protected a player that also happened to die on a night they were protecting that player.  

If we vote elsewhere, we are likely going to be sitting here discussing these same players D6

I do agree there is a large pool of players just coasting along..... daboyle, josh, buff, mission, matts, shady

3 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

And yet people keep popping in out of the blue, throwing a vote on Forge or Pickle, don't contribute, and disappear. 

that is the way these games tend to go.  

Playing and being active is about the surest way to get some heat and get eliminated via either vote or night kill.  

• Like 2

Just now, squire12 said:

So what are you proposing to do?   Do you have a better option in mind?

We seem to have a admitted orange aligned player.   Someone that claims to have protected a player that also happened to die on a night they were protecting that player.  

If we vote elsewhere, we are likely going to be sitting here discussing these same players D6

I do agree there is a large pool of players just coasting along..... daboyle, josh, buff, mission, matts, shady

Vote somewhere else?  Don't have a good hunch, someone who is doing like 3-5 posts a day and not helping.  

And who cares if he is orange, this is all about getting Kings right?  So like best case scenario, we guarantee we don't get a king, worst care scenario we lynch a protector who has been helpful, regardless of affiliation. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Well, you have to vote one of us. I'm the most logical because I'm admitted orange, even if I'm not scum because I'm not a king. But I'm confirmed "different". 

That's the way mafia goes.....and even though you weren't here for it....I have a bit of a reputation for the one time I was not an aligned scum but not the same as "town" LOL (though I do think that at some point, everyone gets recycled in this game) . So it makes sense to vote me. It's also informational because I'm going to flip as said, and then Pickle is going to play the "oh...er...umm....its not my fault!" game and try to wiggle out of it but you'll have a good beat on where to go from there. 

Is it helpful if we lynch you and then pickle?  Potentially killing two most active players, both potentially protectors?  Have a really hard time picturing either of you as kings and claiming protector, even if you are lying about protector. 

Vote somewhere else?  Don't have a good hunch, someone who is doing like 3-5 posts a day and not helping.  

agreed on pushing some of those players.   but we will be here on D6 with this pickle - forge situation to deal with

And who cares if he is orange, this is all about getting Kings right?  So like best case scenario, we guarantee we don't get a king, worst care scenario we lynch a protector who has been helpful, regardless of affiliation. 

I think forge has been more honest and I feel his claim is more sound at the moment.  

Pickle being visited by orca on the night of a transfer of power that Orca (King of Skellige) died seems to point to Pickle being more likely a king vs a protector

Just now, BrettFavre004 said:

Is it helpful if we lynch you and then pickle?  Potentially killing two most active players, both potentially protectors?  Have a really hard time picturing either of you as kings and claiming protector, even if you are lying about protector. 

There's a higher upside and downside to voting pickle...so there's just more variance off the top...but ultimately people are going to get to a point where they are unsure what to do tomorrow or the next day and I'm the vote by default, so not voting me today just delays the inevitable. 

Forge was hinting at being a protector for a few days.  Pickle claimed it after forge did.  

As I said before, I think each king would have a protector and might only be successful if they target someone from their alignment or their king

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

agreed on pushing some of those players.   but we will be here on D6 with this pickle - forge situation to deal with

I think forge has been more honest and I feel his claim is more sound at the moment.  

Pickle being visited by orca on the night of a transfer of power that Orca (King of Skellige) died seems to point to Pickle being more likely a king vs a protector

I agree on all accounts. 

Thing that seems most weird about Pickle is claiming he protected Orca last night, literally the only person who died.  If lying, that is just the absolute worst possible lie you could make up.  Someone literally claimed they were hit and it didn't work.  Like, either a gigantic stupid mistake, just no way you intentionally choose that name to lie about. 

I agree on all accounts. 

Thing that seems most weird about Pickle is claiming he protected Orca last night, literally the only person who died.  If lying, that is just the absolute worst possible lie you could make up.  Someone literally claimed they were hit and it didn't work.  Like, either a gigantic stupid mistake, just no way you intentionally choose that name to lie about. 

Swoosh was a strongman/janitor.   strongman hit would override the protection in most cases

Could be that the action that took out Orca was a similar type thing.