The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

On 1/1/2021 at 6:03 PM, Whicker said:

1. Daboyle
2. swoosh
3. MWil23
4. TheKillerNacho
5. Counselor
6. MD4L
7. Tk3
8. bigbadbuff
9. Forge
10. kingseanjohn
11. Pickle Rick
12. Matts4313
13. bcb1213
14. squire12
15. mission27
16. The Orca
17. SirA1
18. Daniel
19. SwAg
20. Blue
21. HoboRocket
22. BrettFavre004
23. JoshstraDaymus
24. Ragnarok
25. Malfatron
26. Shady Slim
27. gopherwrestler

@Daboyle, @swoosh, @TheKillerNacho, @kingseanjohn, @Matts4313, @bcb1213, @SirA1, @HoboRocket, @BrettFavre004, @Shady Slim

don't be bashful about posting a little

Daboyle

12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

When I read your post, it seemed that you were suggesting I was moving off TK3 and was eliminating him as a vote option.  So I was left to try and decipher what you were meaning...hence the implied aspect. 

Nothing stands out thus far.  what are you getting from his posts that points to swag being scum?

I was meaning it more of a question to everyone, why you were so willing to move, both had interactions and it was a dead convo. Was not implying you couldn’t move your vote, and I have no idea why you would even imply that.

everyone’s post, every single post looks like they could be scum. It’s day 1. Do you suggest looking at everyone like they are town day 1?

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

I was meaning it more of a question to everyone, why you were so willing to move, both had interactions and it was a dead convo. Was not implying you couldn’t move your vote, and I have no idea why you would even imply that.

You said I was giving up on TK3....as in I should have kept my vote there.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

everyone’s post, every single post looks like they could be scum. It’s day 1. Do you suggest looking at everyone like they are town day 1?

some look for scum.  Some look for town.   Some look for both.  

If you find posters that you feel are town, then by process of elimination (POE) you narrow the list of players that can be scum.  

There is more than 1 way to go about this process.  

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Go Texans. Miami doesn't need a top 3 pick. Don't be greedy. 

while I'd be sad that the Dolphins wouldn't be able to get a nice trade down package, at least that would let us defer to our original plan of going with whoever drops between Chase and Parsons.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

while I'd be sad that the Dolphins wouldn't be able to get a nice trade down package, at least that would let us defer to our original plan of going with whoever drops between Chase and Parsons.

What about a Tua and Devonta Smith reunion?