Week 17 GDT: Ravens at Bengals - Don't Mess This Up

drd23

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

They’re not even trying with these playcalls. Ingram up the middle is about the most obvious playcall of all time. Oh well, I’m going to stop caring because clearly the team isn’t even looking to protect the defense by keeping them off the field.

——

This Kyler Murray commercial is one of the most annoying commercials I’ve ever seen. It’s honestly worse than the Deshaun Watson Amazon commercial.

Huntley seems to be messing up every play that more complicated, so maybe they are avoiding those

• Like 1

Doesn’t matter, Ingram and Huntley and these playcalls are trash. Getting so close and falling short, pisses me off to such an unbelievable degree. Like they needed only like 30 yards with an entire quarter left and still couldn’t get it done.

I'm willing to take that disappointment. 

At the very least, Huntley made one cut that prevented a negative play to blow the 400.

• Like 1

If they ran the jet sweep, that would’ve gotten the necessary yardage. Roman just couldn’t go a full game without pissing me off.

Not only has his stupid playcalls the last two drives cost the record, but it’s also putting our defense back out there and exposing them to injury in garbage time.

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

If they ran the jet sweep, that would’ve gotten the necessary yardage. Roman just couldn’t go a full game without pissing me off.

Not only has his stupid playcalls the last two drives cost the record, but it’s also putting our defense back out there and exposing them to injury in garbage time.

Dog. It’s 38-3 with 1 min left. Chill. 

Edited by M.10.E

We're getting hot (and healthy) at the right time, and I think that's all that matters. We're either going to have a shot at TRUE revenge against a weak Titans team, or a very favorable matchup against a Colts team that we've already beat.

I'd rather play the Titans because of the revenge factor and I fear Indy's defense more than TEN, but I guess we'll find out soon.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

Dog. It’s 38-3 with 1 min left. Chill. 

Dog. You do this like every week, telling me to chill out... it’s honestly getting old.

I just don’t understand why people try and tell others how they’re supposed to post. I mean, I could see if I were close to crossing a forum line or something and you were worried about me getting banned or something... but I mean, I’m highly annoyed that we weren’t able to break an almost impossible record. That was about to be it... because the game is over.

So I’ll do like you, chill out with telling me to chill out... it’s beyond old. It’s disrespectful at this point tbqh. I don’t tell you how or how not to post. So if you could keep from doing that in the future, I would much appreciate it.

At this point, I just prefer to avoid the Colts and that length and athleticism. I think I’m more scared of what their defense could do to stopping our rushing attack than what the Titans can do with their offense vs our defense finally getting healthy.

I mean, it’s a close call because I certainly fear playoff Rivers less than the Titans offense, but I think I’d prefer the easier defense and go from there.

At this point, I just prefer to avoid the Colts and that length and athleticism. I think I’m more scared of what their defense could do to stopping our rushing attack than what the Titans can do with their offense vs our defense finally getting healthy.

I mean, it’s a close call because I certainly fear playoff Rivers less than the Titans offense, but I think I’d prefer the easier defense and go from there.

I want all of the smoke. 

Titans more so. I want that taste out of my mouth from last season.