2021 NFL GM Candidates

tannenballs

Look im gonna be honest with you at the speed and range the Panthers are offering interviews for their GM position.  Im gonna drive my butt up there tomorrow and see if i can get me an interview im pretty sure they will atleast hear me out i've put together some pretty killer draft and teams over the years :D  I've gotta atleast be better than the bottom 3 on their list of 1000's they've done at this point >.>  

As for the Falcons im starting to warm up to Smith as our GM if he ends up being the choice i would really like me a Smith and Smith combo  Rick Smith and Arthur Smith i think thats my #1 choice as a duo at this point maybe.

22 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

at the speed and range the Panthers are offering interviews for their GM position.  Im gonna drive my butt up there tomorrow and see if i can get me an interview im pretty sure they will at least hear me out

They will. This is not uncommon and some companies and teams use the opportunity to pick the brains of as many smart people as they can - even though 9 out of 10 won't get the job. Tepper is smart, he's taking advantage of the 1 opportunity he'll have for the next 5+ years to have an in depth interview with the best candidates - and they'll pick up interesting tidbits from all of them.

Good luck in your interview.

1 hour ago, Shanedorf said:

They will. This is not uncommon and some companies and teams use the opportunity to pick the brains of as many smart people as they can - even though 9 out of 10 won't get the job. Tepper is smart, he's taking advantage of the 1 opportunity he'll have for the next 5+ years to have an in depth interview with the best candidates - and they'll pick up interesting tidbits from all of them.

Good luck in your interview.

It's also my 1 chance to sabotage a rival for the next 5 years i gotta put my best foot forward and blow them away and make them think im the best GM candidate ever.   Just so i can destroy them from the inside out.  i would much rather do it to the Saints but this is better than nothing i guess lol.  

12 minutes ago, coltstrong said:

The patriots roster is horrible right now and has been carried by Brady for the last 5 years . Plus any one who comes from New England fails every time . Terrible move I hope the Texans hire him as soon as possible.

They already did.

• Like 1