2021 Offseason thread

Kiltman

13 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

lmao... the perspective from BLG who is really tall makes this even funnier

But, yeah good on Sirianni getting in the toxic media's good graces. Smart move.

He looks much better in every press conference too. You can tell he's getting more confident in speaking publicly and handling the media.

Yeah, I like his press conferences. Dude just genuinely seems to love what he’s doing and likes to talk about it. There is a level of engagement there that I didn’t realize how much I wanted.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah, I like his press conferences. Dude just genuinely seems to love what he’s doing and likes to talk about it. There is a level of engagement there that I didn’t realize how much I wanted.

Honestly I wanna hear Gannon speak to the media more. Every clip of him gets me fired up lol.

Giants signed low cost Kelvin Benjamin and Corey Clement. Those are gambles we should have been making. Johnson won't make the team, at least Clement can catch. Benjamin at TE is an interesting option.  Another low cost crapshoot, Gareon Conley. 

Edited by FerrisBueller

6 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

Giants signed low cost Kelvin Benjamin and Corey Clement. Those are gambles we should have been making. Johnson won't make the team, at least Clement can catch. Benjamin at TE is an interesting option.  Another low cost crapshoot, Gareon Conley. 

I'd much rather have Johnson on the team than Clement. Like, it's not even close for me.

20 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'd much rather have Johnson on the team than Clement. Like, it's not even close for me.

Hey I hope you are right. I just hope the below isn't true.

4 - What are Johnson’s weaknesses?

Frankly, it’s that [surgically repaired] knee. It’s affected his first move. He doesn't cut like he used to and it causes him to just run right up the middle instead of improvising. He already struggled in between the tackles as it were, this doesn’t help that out.

Mike Payton (@POD_Payton) of Pride Of Detroit. Here’s what he had to say about Johnson.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2021/5/11/22430273/kerryon-johnson-eagles-running-back-nfl-news-waivers-scouting-report-lions-fantasy-football-impact

Edited by FerrisBueller

31 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

Hey I hope you are right. I just hope the below isn't true.

4 - What are Johnson’s weaknesses?

Frankly, it’s that [surgically repaired] knee. It’s affected his first move. He doesn't cut like he used to and it causes him to just run right up the middle instead of improvising. He already struggled in between the tackles as it were, this doesn’t help that out.

Mike Payton (@POD_Payton) of Pride Of Detroit. Here’s what he had to say about Johnson.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2021/5/11/22430273/kerryon-johnson-eagles-running-back-nfl-news-waivers-scouting-report-lions-fantasy-football-impact

I'd rather take the dart throw on Johnson than keep recycling Clement.

Ok, so just recycle other spare parts like castoffs from Detroit of all dumpster fire teams. At least Clement has played well at one point, generally stays healthy, and helped win a super bowl.

Edited by FerrisBueller

39 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

Ok, so just recycle other spare parts like castoffs from Detroit of all dumpster fire teams. At least Clement has played well at one point, generally stays healthy, and helped win a super bowl.

Uhh Johnson's best is in a different tier than Clement's. He's what, 24? Much much bigger potential payoff. You're really splitting hairs over Corey freaking Clement? C'mon bro. That dude over stayed his welcome if anything. It's a clear and objective upgrade on paper.