2020 All Pro Team

Forge

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Jack Conklin with the bounce back season. Good for him.

He's been an awesome signing for us.

I think Teller would have had a strong chance at guard if he had been more healthy. He just missed too many games.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DawgX said:

He's been an awesome signing for us.

I think Teller would have had a strong chance at guard if he had been more healthy. He just missed too many games.

He and Zack Martin both were better than Scherff this year. Either should have made it on before him anyway, even with the injuries to both. 

I can see the argument for Sanders over Tucker (Tucker missed a FG from 30-39 this year, while Sanders had 2 misses from 40-49 and was perfect in XP's while Tucker missed one), but damn it just feels weird knowing that Tucker is objectively the best K in the NFL and it's not close and he still has trouble making it 1st-Team All-Pro every year because it seems like there's always some random kicker who has a great single year.

EDIT: Also, another year where someone misses the Pro Bowl and makes 1st-Team All-Pro (DeForest Buckner).

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
  • Like 2

Just now, sammymvpknight said:

My only gripes from the Saints is Terron Armstead not being anywhere to be found. I also think Demario Davis probably deserves first team. 

Tough spot if they really do split between left tackle and right tackle. Armstead, Trent Williams, Bakh and Tunsil all have credible claims to the two LT spots. 

• Like 1