#1 Alabama VS #3 Ohio State: National Championship

cortes02

#1 Alabama VS #3 Ohio State: National Championship  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 2021 National Championship

• Alabama
    • Ohio State

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/12/2021 at 01:20 AM

1 minute ago, Raves said:

LoL choking out DEs again to make sure your QB has time.  Gotta love it.  If they aren't going to call holding nothign Ohio State can do defensively.

Lol I'm sorry if OSU can't win pass rush or games without refs throwing flags then maybe they can't win on their own?

6 minutes ago, sherm said:

Agreed. He's just able to play pitch and catch with wide open wr. 

It's like watching 7 on 7. On a lot of plays, he barely moves in the pocket until he steps into the throw. The few times I've seen him under any real duress without a wide open option, he didn't impress me.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Exactly. That’s my point. He has all day to throw it behind multiple pro bowl OL to multiple top 10 picks and then hand it to the best running back in the nation.

Yeah. I respect the touch he has on deep balls, but he's not playing in anything approaching a NFL environment.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Yeah. I respect the touch he has on deep balls, but he's not playing in anything approaching a NFL environment.

He’s got an above average arm with impossible to grade accuracy based upon how open his top 10 receivers are and how absurdly much time he has to throw the ball or hand it off and get 7 yards.

• Like 1

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Lol I'm sorry if OSU can't win pass rush or games without refs throwing flags then maybe they can't win on their own?

Seriously?  Did you not see Alabama's LT constantly holding?  I'm sorry that we just want them to call flags when they should.  But hey go ostrich it up.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Refs are calling holds when they happen. Case in point.

No they really aren't.  There were multiple holds by Alabama that wasn't called and was very obvious on the replays for some of the big plays.  Like I said, Ostrich it up big boy.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Alabama is that good. OSU is also missing 3 starters. This level of trolling is absolutely beneath you man...and that’s saying something.

• Like 1